• Help The Heros

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Cancer Research

Votes: 34 81.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has any body on here heard of the dandy walker syndrome* ????google it ppl
all though i support all cancer charities
this dandy walker. i never under stood it ???
me cousin and his girl rr having a child with this illness soon
this illness only effects 1 in 300.000 kids world wide it seems to be more common in the staes "or maybe we just choice to ignore it ??? plz take time to read this plz. my cousin is trying to make a uk support team for this

just giving will be good move to use mate
then people can see how your doing,
no offence to you mate people feel better donating that way rather than paypal

just giving will be good move to use mate
then people can see how your doing,
no offence to you mate people feel better donating that way rather than paypal

I understand what your saying mate so no offence taken, I no i have donated through the just giving website myself for people on here so 99% sure thats what i will do and it makes it easier for me too. :Clap:

EDIT:

Here is a link to the event: Stratford Triathlon

Early next week you will be able to put my surname "Yule" in to the Entry Checker. I regestered yesterday so shud be there by Tuesday due to the weekend.

Last edited:
Well just donated myself tonight only a fiver but every bit counts. Not that many donations on there lads and lasses to be honest, so come on lets all give a little no matter how much, its all for a good cause and what with the recent bombshell from Davidh, just goes to show you dont know whats around the corner.

Well just donated myself tonight only a fiver but every bit counts. Not that many donations on there lads and lasses to be honest, so come on lets all give a little no matter how much, its all for a good cause and what with the recent bombshell from Davidh, just goes to show you dont know whats around the corner.

Hi mate,

Thanks so much for donating, £5 is more than enuf mate.
Like you have said it brings it home when you know someone who has/had to suffer with it.

Please donate anything you can, even if its just a £1.

Thanks Again.

Ray

Back