Help, i keep getting hacked

this forum is related to my gmail mate and that has not been touched, plus they would never get this password.

If you need your bank details/insurance details etc contact hotmail about recovering your emails, im willing to bet that if you delete them even from deleted emails, they don't commit it to disk because it would stall the system if people deleted files 24/7, with all the HDD activity and whatnot

I knew it was going to happen, i saw my solicitor today and he was forwarded documents from my exs solicitor showing messages from my Facebook account (not that i did it, read 1st post). With the comments i saw after i got my account back, making it sound like i lied to cafcass and didn’t get away with it and some personal stuff. Well my question is, are solicitors stupid, i mean she printed out all these screenshots after she/he typed stuff from my account, doesn’t it seem a bit obvious because a) how would she be able to get a screenshot of the comments if she or her mates are blocked on my Facebook account and most of my privacy setting are on me only. I did have a text message saying *** logged into your Facebook account. How desperate can people get to try and frame someone?

Can you contact FB and ask them about IP logs of the comments?

I imagine they do keep them.

ISP can then confirm who the IP was leased to at those times.

they definitely keep logs mate, i logged in on a proxy the other day and they wanted piss tests and dna to log me back in again when i went back on my normal ip.

How would you contact facebook, i looked it up there is no telephone number nor can i see a email address? tnx

You might have to do it via a solicitor or something, they probably can't just give out the information.

would spy bot or maluware bites not detect loggers and the like and get rid ?

Generally no, unless the scanner has been analysed previously and a signature for that particular bit of code generated. Unfortunately, keyloggers etc are extremely easy to program (pretty much anybody with a small knowledge of coding can do it). The only ones detected these days are the 'public' ones or idiot ones that look obvious. The rest remain undetected, quietly achieving their function.

Get evidence of these false messages are from her. And you will win your custody battle hands down. get a computer expert involved to look into this. Police involvement at a later stage should be looked at. My best advice again is join FAMILIES NEED FATHERS . Free legal advice and help way beyond this forum can offer. You have been dealt a winning hand by her actions. Dont blow it.

they definitely keep logs mate, i logged in on a proxy the other day and they wanted piss tests and dna to log me back in again when i went back on my normal ip.

omg marra you had me pissing myself at this comment!

if you have a smartphone then try googlemail as your email provider as there is an authenticator app for it on iphone and android platforms where you need to add the code that the app generates once a month on each computer/laptop you log or try to log into your account from, what you have activated on facebook i believe either tells you the ip address or the place that the person has tried to log into your account from only happened once for me so cant remember which it is.

Back