help!! got a white v2.6 want to goto 1.5?

antonshah

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi there - newbie help!!! can anyone point me in the right direction, gotta a U.K. white PSP v2.6 and want to goto v1.5 whats the best way and anyone else that was in same situation as me who has now downgraded successfully would be of most help. tried to read up on ot on sites - but getting confused with which is the correct method without turning into brick.... please help!!! complete rookie..

your best looking in the sticky. youll see the 2.50/2.60 downgrader. make sure you not got the TA-082 motherboard

Yeah, and make sure you have the GTA game too. Otherwise you cant downgrade it, and it will also need to be the unpatched version.

if you dont have gta you could update to 2.71 and then downgrade. saves you some money for a game you might not what

if you dont have gta you could update to 2.71 and then downgrade. saves you some money for a game you might not what

Yes that is the other option, but the TIFF exploit is very unreliable. Took me about 20 times, to get it run. lol

"""""your best looking in the sticky. youll see the 2.50/2.60 downgrader. make sure you not got the TA-082 motherboard""""

how do i check if i have the ta-082 motherboard or not.. and also i do not have gta -so is there no other easy way.??? this other method to upgrade to 2.71 and then back to 1.5?? any success stories..????

Here you go
pspidentify4kk.jpg

"""""your best looking in the sticky. youll see the 2.50/2.60 downgrader. make sure you not got the TA-082 motherboard""""

how do i check if i have the ta-082 motherboard or not.. and also i do not have gta -so is there no other easy way.??? this other method to upgrade to 2.71 and then back to 1.5?? any success stories..????

Only done one. lol But it does take a few times.

according to the pic above i have just looked under umd flap and it reads IC6001 - must mean my white uk 2.6 psp is NOT a TA-082 motherboard - bring on the downgrade.. need more consise help in that case to move forawrd to downgrade. shall i upgrade via psp site to 2.71 and then opt for the pain staking long 1.5 downgrade????

shall i upgrade via psp site to 2.71 and then opt for the pain staking long 1.5 downgrade????

psp hacks has the upgrade and if you use Easydowngrader2.71FULL.exe, takes about 10 minutes to get to 1.5. Quick & easy no games (GTA) required anymore.

Yes you got the right motherboard upgrade/2.71 then downrade/1.5 good luck

Back