HELP - Anyone any good with Microsoft Word 2000 ?

bilabonic

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi All

I have a word file that has been created and it contains 18 'pages' that someone has created. Two across and 9 down.

When i goto file> print preview I get the individual page in landscape mode and as I scroll down it skips through all 18 pages. The page number at bottom right stays on page 1 though.

What I need to do is create an individual file/word document for each page.

How can I do this ?

Tried copy/paste but does not work ?

Anyone help ?

I can mail you pics if necessary.

Cheers.

I don't know if this will solve your problem but to copy and paste from one word file to another you must have 2 word documents open at the same time before you copy/paste

I would imagine you would need to copy a page at a time, create a new document, paste the copied page to the new document and then save new document and then repeat for other pages. Am I being too simplistic?

I don't know if this will solve your problem but to copy and paste from one word file to another you must have 2 word documents open at the same time before you copy/paste

This isn't the case I am pretty certain. When you exist an office app, if you haven't pasted the clipboard into another document then if you close the app if will bring up a warning message saying that you data in the clipboard and asking if you wish to save it.

As for original question, I had no end of problems printing if the page orientation changes halfway through a document. I think most of these types of issues were fixed in office 2013.

It's along shot- but if you (or a friend) has a Gmail account, (others may do it too) email the document & uses Gmail's 'View Document' feature. It 'fixes' all sort of formatting anomalies. Then you can C&P straight from the screen.

Back