Help!!!!!!!!!! Acer N35

zakhar

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I Have An Acer N35,

1st, It Takes Aaaaaaaaaggggggggggeeeeeeeeessssssss To Fix On To A Signal

2nd, When I Run Tomtom Nav 6.000 The Map Is All Over The Place Sometimes??

Any Suggestions Or Help Ppl?

Basically it doesn't seem quick enough for tt6. I have connected an wired gps antenna and this has sorted mine.

i fecked mine up lol.

it crashed one time, and map just froze, buttons wouldnt work, reset wouldnt work, so i left it in glove box, went shopping, came home, took it out of glove box and battery had died, and FECK, lost tomtom and everything else.

i was warned though not to let battery go flat.

did the map problem go aswel via the external nntena or just the sattellite problem.

and what connector type is it?

It sorted it out fine. The connector on the antenna fits into the socket half way up the side of the pda.

check out this item on e-bay, 250088334543, this is not my item so I am not trying to sell you anything, it's just an indication of what you need, just make sure if you get one that it has a MMCX connector

wouldn't recommend acer to anyone....had one and it sucked...friend gave me another...same thing...loss of signal...battery drained fast....also had to redo everything once battery died....

The battery life would increase vastly, if when the pda is not in use the sd card was ejected. The card is powered at all times when inserted and drains the battery. I have not tried this but I know somebody who has and apparently it works.

Back