HDMI Video sender Question?

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So, I'm thinking it be good to stream the dream to my TV in one of the bedrooms, Was thinking of an HDMI video sender, does any one use one, I'm thinking I can change channel with the android all though I have heard of magic eyes and that I have no idea as never looked into it. (Got a little bit of an idea how they work, that was ages ago when I think you had to point it at the front of the machine, if they work like that now I'm not sure.)

I have an HDMI splitter down the back of the tv, so one output and 5 inputs, so do these plug in-line so you don't have to keep unplugging everything.

So what you all think?

Dibbs.

Ah brilliant thanks for that, that's what I'm looking for, most of my kit is down the back of the TV so I'd like to be able to transmit it without having to un-plug leads and cables and stuff, so that splitter that has 1 x in and 2 x out then looks mint, plug one in to the HDMI sender and then the other into the TV as normal, (Then stick the receiver like maybe into an HDMI capture card on the back of the PC, see time lapse thread that I'm working on)

Or if I want I'll be able to send what ever I want to output via wi-fi to an HDMI ready TV some where in the house.

Thanks mate, Dibbs

Guess I'll check the specs make sure they do 60mhz as I know a lot of kit some times doesn't and you end up with black and white etc.

I know this is a silly question, HDMI sends audio as well as video, so that would be cool?

Last edited:
Yeah will send the audio too not a problem , that splitter supports 3d signal too , as for the sender the full specs are on the ebuyer site

Back