Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HD PROBLEM with line and fta

dickie1968

Inactive User
WHEN using my box on any hd channels using my clines or fta there is a massive problem with stutter/delay on the picture but not the sound. when i use a non hd channel they are sweet as a nut. is anyone else having this problem???? it seems strange changed the hdmi cable and still it happens, anyone of you good people have a solution or is it a time for a new box after all i have had it since they first came out. TM5402 here we come.

lol yes i have, that will not be the problem when on 28.2 i get 99% and 99% on a 90cm dish and can pick up mbc on 26e all day long apart from when there a full blown storm so i think my dish is setup dont you. i also install systems for friends and their families in my spare time. Its just when on HD channels i get stutter and freeze on both fta and line, it must be the box on its way out, which i hope not as i have got to like it over the last few years even the kids use it sometimes when they board with sly+ box.

it well may be mate too much heat so going to rig a fan up from a old computer in the loft and give it a go to see if cooling the internals down a bit will help. will post back on results

Back