Haye v Harrison

axeman28

Inactive User
Reaction score
This fight is on nov 13 on Sky Box Office .I am desperate to watch will these boxes have it ? ..

my mate has been asking me can i record it for him .Thanks i appreciate the link though ..

Last edited:
cheers chrispeters , nice one

must admit i will be watching this fight, you got to admit people it has everyone talking about it , doesnt it . lol

cheers chrispeters , nice one

must admit i will be watching this fight, you got to admit people it has everyone talking about it , doesnt it . lol

handbags at dawn this fight.........

pacman on same night will be a much better fight.

I watched boxing last night like recommended by ChrisPeters off boxing guru site.I have to admit really good quality too. I have no way of recording it though as i have no way of paying for it .I wonder if its available to download ?

I watched boxing last night like recommended by ChrisPeters off boxing guru site.I have to admit really good quality too. I have no way of recording it though as i have no way of paying for it .I wonder if its available to download ?

should be mate....about 4-5 hours after the event in all the usual places .

Manny Pacquiao vs Antonio Margarito

is that one on sly sports ? or is it another box office ?

yes pacman on sky m8 .When you say usual places you mean torrents etc.

the pacman fight is actually sunday not the same night, lol bone picking i know but its on or starts at 2am sunday and probably the fight will be at 5 or 6 am,

probably better to dl it or watch a rerun the next day for that one.

the haye vs fraudley is free to air for sat users (sorry calbe and sky users) on Ard Das erste and HD on 19 east.

theres a few other channels for c/s people too but the one listed is FTA for anyone with a motor setup.

I have been asked to inform owners/buyers that the fight WILL be on the KV. ;-)

anyone know which channel this is on.....?

cheers.

Back