have u ever enjoy the relaxing effects of pregablin

joeblaze

DW Regular
Reaction score
am well chilled not a care in the world except the coronavirus thing

of course its purely for medicinal purposes

if you have any anxiety, this is what you should get off the doc, i bet cannabis tablets will be allowed for medical i mmight put another patent pon cannabis tablets instead of allowing u to toke it the bastrds

@ukbob are you in?

Last edited:
it took me a long time to realise, prescription drugs are just as potent and dangerous, i wasnt into them really but am enjoying the positive effects of these drugs now and am fighting the sleep big time lol

have you ever noticed that most of the old lads, who would put you through hell, seriously, for just being a consumer of drugs. these guys choose a darker tint in their spectacles. thats because they are all fked up on medications and all spaced out after literally breaking our bones etc for this shit

woke up at my desk in the managers chair lol. just power on baby keep er lit ive started my weekend

Last edited:
am not drinking mate, just enjoying the side effects of this medications, when i read the leaflet it said drinking and taking it will slow down ur breathing when ur sleeping.

so am bingeing on pregabalin atm and vapeing me herbs

not so long ago i was bingeing on tramadol, i was sleeping most the time i think, but i was waking every wee while, and popping another few trams. then out of nowhere i woke it it was bright, i thought fk a few days of trams is too much ill get fked up on me pregablin. i took a small handful.

the thing is the trams were slow release, by lunchtime my whole body was numb, not pins and needles but like that,and after the first 5 minutes of panic, i was cruising man. that was a new level for me, i loved it but i know i made a big fk up there it could have ended badly.

there are nights when i think i might not wake up in the morning. its a problem man

Last edited:
i wanna make it clear am not promoting or encouraging the use of drugs, stay clear, yous dont want no part of it

they say when the fun stops then stop, the problem is i dont stop until i wake up tbh

can you do drug addict anonymous on the internet am too anxious to talk to and meet a crowd of strangers,

i dont know if i can handle the boredom

Last edited:
Back