have an amiko shd 8900 pvr ready.... where do i put the ccam.cfg ???

jaymc

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey people,

Need some help with this can't remember what folder the guy said to put the file in I know it aint the norm var\etc

Also it's got a dual boot is it set to hdmi on enigma 2 by default can't get it to light up the screen with the scart.

Jay

Var/keys mate and press the v format button on remote that will cycle between formats.

Last edited:
can't seem to ftp into the guy in shop said it was same login and password as the dreambox.. but not getting in...

also where do i get a bouquet or how do i install one ???

ar project 2 amiko mate can't even log into it... night mare... nothing going right !!!

thanks for all your input first time i've used one of these.

Jay

Then the guy is right it should be root dreambox in fact the only other one I have known to be different is the PK one which is root pkteam. Check your settings and try again otherwise reflash.

yeah got ftp working was problem with my laptop... how can i put bouquet's onto it and it seem's to be slowing down how can i update cccam

Pls, help out! I just installed PKTeam Hyperion Enigma2 image on my Amiko SH8900 but couldnt get my cccam/ emu mgr working (server not active) i've tried 2 different working C-line already. I don't know what i'm doing wrong

yeah, i got it sorted yesterday. thanx

how difficult is it to get up running with the amiko 8900?

Back