Has there been changes to current EMM?

tonmedia11

Inactive User
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed a change in the current keyroll EMM apart from things that could be variable (affected byte, XOR value). I've been working on code for atmega and have now discovered that it is not writing any codes (right or wrong). Just to eliminate any errors in my own I tried a basic dokeyroll that just writes the key bytes as is and after 40 minutes still showing as 00. I've posted this away from the challenge thread as I didn't want to clog iot up with side issues. Any ideas?

I have just got a pure fix working on atmega slow to update but seems to follow existing emm (posted in your new atmega challange thread)

Nice one!! expect your inbox to be full in the next hour. I can't figure out why a basic key store isn't working at my end though.

Nice one!! expect your inbox to be full in the next hour. I can't figure out why a basic key store isn't working at my end though.

Have you put in the call to this new subroutine at the top of autoroll.asm?

Have you put in the call to this new subroutine at the top of autoroll.asm?

No I didn't one of the most basic mistakes and i put my hands up to spending a full day on it.

Maybe a lesson for future update threads rather than this one that jumped so far ahead everyone lost concentration because their fix was available.

Back