WiFi has anyone got experience with Vonet Bridge

I just have a lan cable that runs around a wall and it's untidy it's connected to a Coolstream Neo HD1 used in an office the cable is a 20M one but the Router is just over 10M away but through a couple of walls those home plugs are OK but seem to be dearer for a pair now so was considering this.

I just have a lan cable that runs around a wall and it's untidy it's connected to a Coolstream Neo HD1 used in an office the cable is a 20M one but the Router is just over 10M away but through a couple of walls those home plugs are OK but seem to be dearer for a pair now so was considering this.
I would go the route of homeplugs one in box, one in router, plug in and away you go nothing to setup. Vonets are ok but can be temperamental at times.

I personally have had problems with my VONETS11G adapters, the range was pretty poor and liable to drop outs. The 11N version might be much better, but it was due to the problems with my 11G WiFi bridge I got a TP-LINK 500Mbps powerline adapter; it's utterly amazing. No issues with it whatsoever, they're available from Amazon for £25. 2,251 reviews at 4.5 stars, that's how you know a product is quality.

Back