has anyone got a rapid fire hex for cod 5 ??

waynemcfc

Inactive User
Reaction score
has anyone got a rapid fire hex for cod 5 ?? been kicking ass on cod 5 with my controller but now it has been patched has anyone got a working hex as i am sh1t without it.:proud:

No and stop using it and spoiling the game for others.People like you deserve to band from xboxlive

Im sh*te at it , but i still use to enjoy it , but i dont bother with it now as there`s too many cheats on it , shame really.
damn right totally agree mate, what wayne means is he's shi* at it and needs to cheat to win lol

@ wayne...I'm off to report you to MS ;)

I'm shit at the game but I'd never think about cheating.

@ wayne...I'm off to report you to MS ;)

I'm shit at the game but I'd never think about cheating.

witchy i am not getting into a slagging match with you remember what happend last time (AKA BITCHY) LOL

i understand what you all are saying but i was so pissed off with cod waw after cod 4 that the only way to enjoy a crap game like that was to get some help.:banana:

@witchy I HATE THE SPEED OF MY BROADBAND BUT I WOULD NEVER DREAM OF NOT PAYING FOR IT.

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/210401/#post1547090

LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
witchy i am not getting into a slagging match with you remember what happend last time (AKA BITCHY) LOL

i understand what you all are saying but i was so pissed off with cod waw after cod 4 that the only way to enjoy a crap game like that was to get some help.:banana:

@WITCHY I HATE THE SPEED OF MY BROADBAND BUT I WOULD NEVER DREAM OF NOT PAYING FOR IT.

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/210401/#post1547090

LOL

You think COD 5 is crap? :err:

I love it, ok, it's not quite as good as 4 but it's still a great game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it, ok, it's not quite as good as 4 but it's still a great game.[/QUOTE]

what i mean is after a great game like cod 4 they went backwards with waw i am looking forward to modern warfare 2 mate

It's the 'Infinity Ward' / 'Treyarch' thing mate.

I was just delighted that Treyarch hadn't released another pig of a game (COD3).

It's the 'Infinity Ward' / 'Treyarch' thing mate.

I was just delighted that Treyarch hadn't released another pig of a game (COD3).

o my god i think i agree with you there mate the first time ever in the history of DW.lol:Cheers:

thats what waw reminds me of cod 3 Treyarch are just shit.

o my god i think i agree with you there mate the first time ever in the history of DW.lol:Cheers:

thats what waw reminds me of cod 3 Treyarch are just shit.

Hehe, come on now mate, COD 5 is not anywhere near as bad as COD 3.

Treyarch aren't shit either, they're just not as refined as Infinity Ward.

COD 5 is by far Treyarchs best work to date.

Hehe, come on now mate, COD 5 is not anywhere near as bad as COD 3.

Treyarch aren't shit either, they're just not as refined as Infinity Ward.

COD 5 is by far Treyarchs best work to date.

yes i know but they will never be on the same level as infinity ward they remind me of eidos games (what ever happend to them ?)

turbo pads are for noobie sad people m8 and guess what if i ever come acrross you on live you will be reported and banned from live on that xbox for ever yes this is microsofts new policicy if you are reported for cheating serveral times from diff gamertags they ban the console and at the min they are very big on cheats so watch ya arse mate .

:nopity:
turbo pads are for noobie sad people m8 and guess what if i ever come acrross you on live you will be reported and banned from live on that xbox for ever yes this is microsofts new policicy if you are reported for cheating serveral times from diff gamertags they ban the console and at the min they are very big on cheats so watch ya arse mate .

wow Wattsy1612 so you would go on live and get a fellow member banned for having a modded controller ?????? what a tool

so what do you think about flashing your xbox drive mate do microsoft think thats ok or would they ban Wattsy1612 for that ??

Last edited:

Wooah mate, that's more than a little harsh.

We might not like the fact that Wayne is cheating but I certainly would not grass him up to Microsoft for it.

I pirate my games, so I certainly cannot take the morale high ground over someone that cheats in games.

Wooah mate, that's more than a little harsh.

We might not like the fact that Wayne is cheating but I certainly would not grass him up to Microsoft for it.

I pirate my games, so I certainly cannot take the morale high ground over someone that cheats in games.

THANKS FOR THE BACK UP WITCHY :Cheers:

Back