Hard drive files

DOS

Inactive User
Reaction score
My mate has softmodded his xbox using ndure/xboxhdm method i used, but killed the hard drive. We managed to get the eeprom.bin by making a reader, but dont have the files from the harddrive to make a new one. I tried FTP'ing into my xbox, but it doesnt seem to connect anymore.

Is there anywhere i can download the files to make a full xboxhdm cd, to make a new harddrive?

Thanks,
DOS

Ouch... Only way I can see is to use xboxhdm to create new drive then use Slayers disc or any other auto installer using the hotswap method. have a google on hotswap.. Oh yeah, and good luck ;)

My mate has softmodded his xbox using ndure/xboxhdm method i used, but killed the hard drive. We managed to get the eeprom.bin by making a reader, but dont have the files from the harddrive to make a new one. I tried FTP'ing into my xbox, but it doesnt seem to connect anymore.

Is there anywhere i can download the files to make a full xboxhdm cd, to make a new harddrive?

Thanks,
DOS

I'm willing to help here. Send me a PM

Thanks, i downloaded the slayers disc a few days ago and got the c: and e: out of it, made an xboxhdm disc with them and the eeprom, but cant try to make the harddrive until tuesday as i only have a laptop here.

Thanks for the offers of help, ill post here what happens when i find out.

Back