2r6yud3.jpg

Have a good one m8 ;)

:drink::drink::mexican:

Happy Birthday @miggy mate. Have a good un!!! [emoji6]

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday @miggy mate. Have a good un!!! [emoji6]

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Thanks @D1GG3R it was really good. I am off to Etihad Stadium in a bit to spend my lovely Birthday money. :)

I always thought the funnier you are the more points you get young wiz. Ffs I should be in showbiz by now mate. just you ask MH how really good I am he will tell you. pmpl ;)

I can give you a birthday points score if you want?

10 sound OK

TT

Happy (belated) Birthday Migster :)

It's been a while, but you're not forgotten.

@Exos how are you doing fella? :)

Very busy these days mate, think I'm in for an early grave the amount of stress/pressure I'm under right now......

On the whole, if it ain't to do with work, I'm doing good.

Very busy these days mate, think I'm in for an early grave the amount of stress/pressure I'm under right now......

On the whole, if it ain't to do with work, I'm doing good.
Did you manage to finish your house?. It looked lovely on the last lot of pictures you posted. :)

Did you manage to finish your house?. It looked lovely on the last lot of pictures you posted. :)

Kind of, probably about 90% there, still some finishing touches to do and other things I've decided that need to be done along the way..... I just really haven't had the time.....take yesterday, up at 5am, dressed and out for 7am, didn't get a lunch, left work about 6:50pm, 30-40min drive home, had to cook dinner...in bed by 10pm....

Can't stand this place I'm working for right now, only been here a few months too...missus already thinks i should find another job.

Whats with all the extra admins? (congrats to them though)

Kind of, probably about 90% there, still some finishing touches to do and other things I've decided that need to be done along the way..... I just really haven't had the time.....take yesterday, up at 5am, dressed and out for 7am, didn't get a lunch, left work about 6:50pm, 30-40min drive home, had to cook dinner...in bed by 10pm....

Can't stand this place I'm working for right now, only been here a few months too...missus already thinks i should find another job.

Whats with all the extra admins? (congrats to them though)
Listen to your wife mate get out of there while you can. It is no good if it's making you ill. :(

Back