Hannspree JT01-32E2-000G

Well Rob's nicked my gas soldering iron so I'll be waiting fore the fire engines going up the road tonight:proud:

Right update, replaced those caps and its still doing the same not sure where to go now. At least i aint broke it more pmsl, oh and a bit of advice remember to unplug the tv again after you plug it back in then try to unplug one of the internal cables :FRIGHT:. No fire engines needed either ;)

Right update, replaced those caps and its still doing the same not sure where to go now. At least i aint broke it more pmsl, oh and a bit of advice remember to unplug the tv again after you plug it back in then try to unplug one of the internal cables :FRIGHT:. No fire engines needed either ;)

Dear robc11,

I have the exactly same problem with you; The same television I have and there is backlight and sound but no picture and the remote controller is also functional. Did you find a solution for this problem. I want to learn if the problem is caused by power supply or the inverter board. Thank you.

Nope i did not manage to sort it in then end, i have still got the tv lying about but my gf got a new sony 32" with her mobile contract so i aint too bothered. I also managed to break one of the clips where a ribbons clips into lol, so its gonna cost too much to fix for me to try anymore.

Am looking for a good, dodgy or faulty power supply board for the Hannspree 32 LCD (I need the transformer as mine has been shorted because of bulging and shorted capacitors). If anybody needs to get rid of one, please PM or email me and I will pay for postage to Colchester :).
Many thanks ( ikhadaroo AT yahoo DOT com).

Am looking for a good, dodgy or faulty power supply board for the Hannspree 32 LCD (I need the transformer as mine has been shorted because of bulging and shorted capacitors). If anybody needs to get rid of one, please PM or email me and I will pay for postage to Colchester :).
Many thanks ( ikhadaroo AT yahoo DOT com).

If only you had asked a couple of weeks ago, i would have sent you it but I took it to the skip 2 weeks ago lol

If only you had asked a couple of weeks ago, i would have sent you it but I took it to the skip 2 weeks ago lol

Thank you anyway. The TV is now in my garage waiting for a donor/transplant :)

hi ff35 i have the exact problem did you manageto fix it?

This seems to be a particularly poor TV. I have one and it just stopped working. Daughter went to switch it on from standby and that killed it. Replaced all the capacitors in the power board but still nothing. I don't even get a standby LED. Also seen other posts about this TV developing a dark set of smudge lines spreading from the top of the screen downwards like dirty marks and mine had the same. Nobody I've seen has an explanation for it.
My advice, if you see one for sale DON'T BUY IT.

Dirty marks will be the screen faulty, no s/by could be mainboard or power supply.

Back