Half price Sky for a year if you leave Virgin

Bronto

Global Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just got the Full package from sky for £40.50 a month for 1 year (£35.75 till June)

Deal is leave Virgin > 50% off Sky TV for 12 months for Virgin Media customers when joining online

I was getting well Pi$$ed of with Virgin anyway, I was Paying £92 per month in the end and I didn't even have Sports or Movies with that, I did have a big Phone bundle to be fair but not worth that !

Should of heard what they tried to offer to stay lol to late for that

I did stay with their broadband as that was an offer I could not refuse :)

What was the offer and what speed, if you don’t mind me asking?

What was the offer and what speed, if you don’t mind me asking?

Not at all, it is 50meg BB with Phone line rental for £22.00 per month

To be honest I would of kept the Virgin broadband without any offers as it is much better than anything out there imo

I just got the Full package from sky for £40.50 a month for 1 year (£35.75 till June)

Deal is leave Virgin > 50% off Sky TV for 12 months for Virgin Media customers when joining online

I was getting well Pi$$ed of with Virgin anyway, I was Paying £92 per month in the end and I didn't even have Sports or Movies with that, I did have a big Phone bundle to be fair but not worth that !

Should of heard what they tried to offer to stay lol to late for that

you could have got it all for 33 per month with 100 quid cashback aswell.i just signed up and getting it all in hd for 23 per month plus 10 quid installation.

you could have got it all for 33 per month with 100 quid cashback aswell.i just signed up and getting it all in hd for 23 per month plus 10 quid installation.
How did you get it for £23 a month

Sent from my SM-G800F

It's about the same as I have got multi room in that price (extra £10 I think)

But the £100 cash back would of been nice :)

Back