Hair today, gone tomorrow?

I started getting my hair shorter & shorter about 10years ago(now 37) due to receding hair line(Widows peak)- Now I shave it every week and have done for the last 6yrs ish......It has never bothered me but took some family members a while to get use to it & still get a few comments asking when I'm going to let it grow

I thought I`d beat the `baldy fairy` but the bitch came and got me at 37 ! it did effect me initally mates can be cruel, but they still me mates and i still get the ladies so must be my charisma !:classic:

Same here mate, started going grey at 19!

So so peed off with people thinking i was older than i was i used to get highlights etc when i was younger.

I started using clippers ans cutting my own hair about 10 years, just go for the bare blades everytime.

Now 41 and its all there, i just choose to shave it off, because i'm lazy and long past being vain,lol

So you got a white stubble on your head lol, Just4men it you lazy sod. L'oreal have just released a brush in hair colour which is even easier to apply and cheaper than J4M but it's only suitable for longer hair so that's you out I'm afraid.

Here's a pic of v14 when he was a wee nipper.

dodgyhaircut.jpg

Fifty years old going grey so just use the clippers and no guards and its down to the wood for me.

Remember the old saying though " Bald is Beautiful "

It happens to most of us in time.

my hair started to thin from the age of 21....30 now, and have a full crown on my head...in the last 3 years it has all gone at some rate

i go down to the bare wood every 3/4 days with the razor....luckily i have a nice shaped head....i dont mind the look but its the shaving part every few days that is annoying

dads bald and I think I just have a big forehead! anyway been washing my hair only every other day and washing it seperately with cold water and diluted shampoo coz I think hot water and all those chemicals are never good.

But if it all fails I will not be one of those that grow one side long and then brush it across the top!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTHlac9vga4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTHlac9vga4
watch
[/ame]

Last edited:
my hair started to thin from the age of 21....30 now, and have a full crown on my head...in the last 3 years it has all gone at some rate

i go down to the bare wood every 3/4 days with the razor....luckily i have a nice shaped head....i dont mind the look but its the shaving part every few days that is annoying
show us a photo and we on digi will be the judges of that !!:lol:

i fully wet shave my bonce every 2 days, have done for the last 15yrs.
i started because my clippers decided to blow up half way through doing my hair about half hour before the pub opened.
it was stay in or take scissors and bic razor to it.

Its one thing we all learn!!

HAIR IS A PRIVILEGE,NOT A RIGHT LOL

Its one thing we all learn!!

HAIR IS A PRIVILEGE,NOT A RIGHT LOL

Full head of thick luxurious mane here although I started the speckled grey prolly about 10 years ago.

My mates have just started to realise that every time I go to the hairdressers I manage to have all the individual grey hairs trimmed out and come home with a lovely brown sheen again.

Because I'm worth it !

Back