hackware

waldo7

Inactive User
Reaction score
any1 with hackware been hit (knocked offline).i'm running hackware-glasgow ex tw area,my brother-in-laws running it-middlesbrough ex ntl and my m8 in wales ex tw.none of the modems have skipped a beat during these "so called"new anti cloning measures.

my mate using hackware in middlesbrough has had no problems and anothers using fibreware and thats had no problems either

Sorry to throw a stone in your calm waters but I have a 4200E which I believe has fiberware on it (It's the hybrid one that works in any area, can't remember exactly as it's been sooooo long since I flashed it lol).

Tried it on origional FW and no luck there either.

Also tried 5100E on Sigma and origional with no luck.....

:(

i,m using hackware in notts and its been working throughout and still is :)

I'm assuming your area's have all been hit by the new attacks? If so can someone post a link to this FW or PM the one your using please?

:)

donno if hackware works in an E model m8.never used an E surfboard.

any1 with hackware been hit (knocked offline).i'm running hackware-glasgow ex tw area,my brother-in-laws running it-middlesbrough ex ntl and my m8 in wales ex tw.none of the modems have skipped a beat during these "so called"new anti cloning measures.

Doesn't seem to be a lot happening in most TW areas so that may explain 2 out of 3 of those. It may also be that Middlesborough hasn't been hit yet.

Doesn't seem to be a lot happening in most TW areas so that may explain 2 out of 3 of those. It may also be that Middlesborough hasn't been hit yet.

yea i can confirm that Middlesborough hasent been hit YET lol

I think VM are just trialing all these new attacks in certain areas at the moment and this seems to be the case. This would make it very easy for them to roll out new attacks and examine the results of the attacks very quickly.
Once they are happy with the results i think we'll all find this rolled out very quickly on a national level for all TW and ntl. Just a matter of time if you ask me:(

Back