H1 & H2 differeces

melttc

DW Regular
Reaction score
hello guys

I have a H1 and wondered what is different on the h2?

thanks.

hello guys

I have a H1 and wondered what is different on the h2?

thanks.
The Zgemma star H1 is a twin tuner DVBS2 (satellite) and DVBC (cable) HD Enigma 2 Receiver.

H2 HD Combo DVB-S2 DVB-T2/C digital satellite receiver

Is that 1 sat but twin cable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what is H2?

Is that sat and freeview?

h1 is single core and h2 is dual core processors. both are 1 sat tuner and 1 cable/terrestrial tuner

Thank you

h1 is single core and h2 is dual core processors. both are 1 sat tuner and 1 cable/terrestrial tuner

Thats not quite correct the Dual core models have yet to be released all current Zgemma's in the range run the Single Core 750mhz BCM 7358 chipset.

Here are the differences:

Zgemma S : Single tuner Satellite only receiver DVB-S2

Zgemma 2S : Twin Tuner Satellite only receiver 2 x DVB-S2

Zgemma H1 : Satellite & Cable Combo Receiver 1 x DVB-S2 Satellite tuner & 1 x DVB-C Cable 'Only' Tuner

Zgemma H2 : Satellite & Cable/Freeview/FreeviewHD Combo Receiver 1 x DVB-S2 Satellite Tuner & 1 x DVB-C/T/T2 Cable/Freeview/FreeviewHD Tuner

Regards

Thanks Digi

And also heard that the cable tuner is very weak but only what i have read

aye I just seen digi's post about them too melttc. S2 always been solid, just a pity it never had f-type for the other tuner. I never trust coax connection tbh

The H1 is great to be fair

Frgot about the Tuner differences on the H1 and H2 models see below:

Zgemma H1 : Uses the Samsung 101A Type DVB-C Tuner

Zgemma H2 : Uses the Samsung 109A Type DVB-C/T/T2

I see more and more reports now on the H2 having a weaker tuner, Not tired one myself so cannot comment apart from what i have read although there has to be some difference as the H2 incorporates both Freeveiw and Freeview HD and is also equipped with a ANT Power switch (Antenna) i assume this only works for the freeview side as a lot of TV's often have some form of Booster inside which can be switched off via the menu

well i got my H2 to tinker with yesterday and it only had 256 flash on it :Chainsaw: seems a lot slower that the H1 and 2S

the power antenna is a switch on the back. Anyone else think these were pointless releasing and just trying to boost sales before dual core version?

And also heard that the cable tuner is very weak but only what i have read

I have one and been using the cable side and no problems, get a good 98% SNR for signal,

Back