Gzip magic Rats channel list

wildchuck

Inactive User
Reaction score
Im using image tm800-dw-iq-16/07/11, Have got everything working the way i like apart from i can't update rats channel list, i have rats dw channel updater plugin installed. When i try to download rats channel list through the digidude's dw plugin on installing it comes up with tar: invalid gzip magic. Anybody help me out with this?

unrar this and copy to temp and install with putty or like, thanks to Rat

Attachments

• rats_bouquets_latest.rar
    3.7 KB · Views: 10
i have download the latest plugin for rats bouquets anybody have any idea how to install it?

you need a program that you can telnet to box Search for 'putty' that's what i use.

i got telnet installed, but how do i install it, managed to enter box using ip and the user and password, but dont have a clue what happens next

Copy the file into Tmp directory on box using filezilla, then open 'putty' username = root password = press return, type = cd Tmp, then type = ipkg install *.ipk, restart box.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

right did that and i think it installed, but when i went to update channel list still comes up with the gzip magic, just looking at when i press ok for the folders, top line says user-bouquets. could that be the problem but it does say 23/3/2013 data folder.

Sorry may be my fault, try sending the file to box using DreamboxEdit

@Bosvelt, you don't send the ipks using dbedit. You were right first time, filezilla or similar

If I remember correctly you cannot use ipkg install on the tm800.

Extract the file from post 2 above, transfer the ipk to /tmp/ directory.

Start filezilla, click on telnet and then enter IP address of receiver. When prompted to log in type without quatoations "root". There should be no passsword by default.

Then type the following command "opkg install /tmp/*.ipk" If you get errors, type the following instead "opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk"

tried that, nothing happened when i did the first time the .ipk file was removed from the tmp folder so im guessing it did the job. I guess time will tell when rats updates his files and if i can update and the data folder changes date then i don't have a problem anymore.

Rats channel updater should be in your plugin menu.

yes i have that, i ran it all went through ok, i noticied i was getting the error message when i went through digidue's dw plugin download channel lists. Perhaps i didn't have to go through that. The one thing i have noticied is when i go into sky interactive all of the channels are greyed out, but on another image they were white any ideas?

Not to sure, maybe when there's nothing
on they are greyed out, have you added the 1channel movie/tv show plugin?

right this is the list of plugins i have, please tell me what to get rid off or add please:
digidudes dw plugin
epgimport
auto timer
epgsearch
the website parser
webinterface
picture player
audio sync setup
rats dw channel updater
diseqc tester

That's the same as I have, do a search on this site for 1channel plugin, download the file and copy it to the folder that it says, restart enigma.

Just had a thought !

are you using the OLD plugin ? I no longer update this so you will need to update to the new one

check my signature

Ok will install new one thanks very much

Just had a thought !

are you using the OLD plugin ? I no longer update this so you will need to update to the new one

check my signature

how can i check what plugin im using?

That's the same as I have, do a search on this site for 1channel plugin, download the file and copy it to the folder that it says, restart enigma.

what does this plugin do?

It gives you access to thousands of movie's and tv shows.

Back