Gumtree Idiots.

geordiemols

Inactive User
Reaction score
I'm in the process of clearing out my shed so I thought I'd get a bit of cash for things I dont use anymore. I have a spin bike that I paid £160 for last year, thought maybe £100 at a push I could get for it but was willing to let it go for £80. Anyway a guy emailed me 2 days ago asking if I would accept £60 and he would pick it up asap, after weighing up it up I emailed him back saying I would take £60 and gave him my mobile number to contact me.......not a peep have I heard from him........not the first time I've had this either......makes my bloody blood boil............

just make sure he not planning to steal it mate

gumtree has been on the news recently with people replying to adds etc

finding out when people are at home /work then breaking in to homes garden huts etc

just make sure he not planning to steal it mate

gumtree has been on the news recently with people replying to adds etc

finding out when people are at home /work then breaking in to homes garden huts etc

Cheers Mate,

Never thought about that....

If he does come back to me I'll make sure it's outside my shed so they cant see the rest of my gear and where the alarm is.....

Cheers.

only ever tried to sell on gumtree once, never again there just idiots on there.

only ever tried to sell on gumtree once, never again there just idiots on there.

Just thought it'd be easier as it's a bit heavy.......might list it on fleabay and have the pick up in person option.

lol i would take their number and phone right back,let them know you have it,if they dont show,phone them every night for one week say 4am lol.

Never heard of a good gum tree story, my mate tried selling his car on there, time wasters galore saying they'd come down and buy it but noone ever turned up

Now sold to a family friend and getting picked up tomorrow :) Dont think I'll use again tbh.

Back