Greetings

pks00

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello People. How you all been. Its been yonks since I last managed to come here. For anyone that remembers, I had internet problems for ages.

Weather here has been terrible. Its murder Im telling you. You would expect to have better temperatures in November.

Its been a heatwave this week. Weather in the low 90's/high 80s but is expecting to cool off later this week with temp in the 70s. You can feel the burn when you drive, especially in a car with no a/c!

Anyways I promised to give updates. Was gonna give one on driving here (so piss easy) and other stuff. Will do later. Be more kinda advice type post.

Im thinking of coming back to the UK though. I miss the curries, the occasional cold weather, the footy and cricket and the pints especially kronenburg but nothing else, definitely not the rain. It hardly rains here, mostly sunshine. There are a number of females (latino's mostly) that wear hot pants. Whilst it has its benefits sometimes, its when you see the bbw and the tons of cellulites or the grannies wearing shorts and their, well, urm legs that its a turn off lol.

Its funny, few weeks back when it rained (shock! horror!), people wear warm clothing cos it does get a lot cooler but they still walk around outside with shorts. Big coats/fleeces and shorts lol.

Anyways. Im in my room with the a/c on about to drink a nice cold can of sprite! Its 8.25 here and tele is shite though the weather presenters and mexican soap opera's are worth watching :)

Back