green light

alex123

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
just when I was starting to like the box my m8s box two weeks old, he powered it on bbc came on then died then light went red now its stuck with green light and cant get into menu ,looks like I will need to try serial loader and fix it .is this happen a lot and any reason why ,it had the latest patch on I got from here
alex

Not had to use the recovery tool myself and no it's not a common occurrence.
Like all software controlled devices they are all susceptible to mains borne spikes, did you use a surge (spike) protected socket?
Mains spikes although short lived can and do scramble software so you should (must in my opinion) use the spike protected mains blocks.

Not had to use the recovery tool myself and no it's not a common occurrence.
Like all software controlled devices they are all susceptible to mains borne spikes, did you use a surge (spike) protected socket?
Mains spikes although short lived can and do scramble software so you should (must in my opinion) use the spike protected mains blocks.
of course m8 only a fool would not have all there expensive gear unprotected the price of tvs and all the expensive gear we have

Sorry for the late reply, ask your friend to remove the LNB cable then switch on the receiver if it reboots normally he has a short in his LNB cable.

Back