Grand National

I am with you on this pip, Irish national winner. I am also backing Turko, a young horse but a steady jumper.

The bookie will probably gain £20...lol but if your not in you cant win as they say.

Geoffthechef is usually a good tipster for this race. Where is he?

Anyway I'm backing Simon if I manage to get to bookies before going to work tomoz.

I think Point Barrow might surprise a few people, I reckon he's ready for the race this time round.

National

1 Slim Pickings
2 Chelsea Harbour
3 Simon
4 Butler's Cabin

If these come in, I retire

the 4 im picking will be :
hedge hunter
simon
cloudy lane
chance L'ami

think just a couple of quid each way tho

Hedgehunter for me. For those without betfair accounts, quidco has just tracked 30 quid after I signed up and depoisted 11.

yep, Ive backed Butlers Cabin aswell

Won two years in a row so hopefully I can do a Hatrick!!!

My wife had the winner, pity she only put a quid on it each way!

lol

Mine had £2 e/w witchy but she always was extravagant.... We put our bets on separately & both picked the winner, Spooky!

I win eff all again, Butlers cabin was going well and fell at Beechers 2nd time around, I blame McCoy (have to bame someone).

Wife had £5 board price of 10/1...thats the 3rd year in a row she has won.

I had picked Kelami and looked in the paper on Friday and saw it was best priced at Betdirect at 66/1 also they would give you a free bet equal to your stake of up to £50.

So I opened an account, deposited £50 then went to back Kelami at £25 ew and the odds were 33/1 everywhere else he was 50/1 so no wat was I backing it with these.
So I had a look at the specials and they were offering 9/2 for none of the horses to fall at the first fence.
On Thursday they had a race over the national fences and none of the horses fell at the first.
On Friday they had a race over the national fences and none of the horses fell at the first.

So I had the £50 on no fallers at the first.
Got £275 back, withdrew it (the prices at betdirect are poor) so had my £50 free bet on Cardiff to beat Barnsley by 2 goals or more at 7/2.

Told my son about the no fallers bet so he had it on at Corals and got 8/1

Our shop is next door to William Hill, so I couldnt really resist placing a bet, I put £200 on Comply Or Die :D to win

hehehehe 20 Quid on Comply or die @ 20-1 + 10% Extra from Paddy Power

Bless ya

Wii on it's way now

wasnot i was away in the caneries at the time and yes i backed the winner but only to small stakes as i had most on mcains horse ..

Back