Goverment (is there One)!!!!!!!

raff

Inactive User
Reaction score
Can someone tell me if a goverment with the power of site, smell, taste, democratic soloutions and finally common sense exists? if there is one, i need to know were they are so i can move there,... the UK Sucks more and more every year :( :( :(
:Chainsaw:

Can someone tell me if a goverment with the power of site, smell, taste, democratic soloutions and finally common sense exists? if there is one, i need to know were they are so i can move there,... the UK Sucks more and more every year :( :( :(

I can't but have you thought about running for parliment yourself?

look at the UK, it's not so bad for you ATM.

well piss off if you hate is so much you twat

oh and learn to spell you dummy

there aint one m8. lol

Sweden, Norway or Denmark mate. Not too sure about their government, but they seem to not stick their nose in anybody elses business? Expensive to visit, but ok if you live and work there.

Great looking women too.

maybe a tad over the top but i'm sick of people complaining about how crap the uk and the government is and most of the time they dont even vote.
If its so crap then piss off thats what I say or do something to change it. Also how can you say the uk is crap when you cant even spell ffs.

maybe a tad over the top but i'm sick of people complaining about how crap the uk and the government is and most of the time they dont even vote.
If its so crap then piss off thats what I say or do something to change it. Also how can you say the uk is crap when you cant even spell ffs.

I'm not very happy with our government and I do vote - I don't want to piss off anywhere else because I happen to like it here.

Come on trippy - the guy's just having a rant, and it's a bit mean picking on his spelling. I think it's a bonus when people can spell well but as long as I can understand what someone means I don't really think it matters too much.

:) :) :)

Trippy 1 Brain cell (ameba)

Trippy the name says it all rotflmao

i gather you wear womens clothes and eat baby food ............... well you would if you ever met me,( i would beat your face so it would be the only food you could eat). It takes a limited amount of intelligence to use that kind of profanity and just highlites your lack of intelectual ability IQ raiting of 0 on that scale.

P.S
Most doctors do quite well and none of them can spell so, unless you have a positive comment to make shut the fook up ;)

Last edited:
Thanks hamba

it's nice to see someone with an understanding of what the Rant room was set up for hamba so thanks for that.
P.S
I was also educated in this country so, if there is anything wrong with my spelling, i guess its down to my British education TRIPPY you Dimwit ;)

l love the rant room pmsl,,,,,l voted conservative since l could vote and when new labour got in l thought things might change in labour and they might do a good job . but no there all as bad as one another , if u pay your taxes then your at the bottom of the pile in this country

Those banging on about voteing. Do you really belive wicthever muppets you vote for, that it will make a diference to you dally live.
dream on you get screw over no mater whos in. thats whay many dont bother too vote.

I dont vote but im will to string em up from the lamp posts when everybody else get the balls too change things.

it's nice to see someone with an understanding of what the Rant room was set up for hamba so thanks for that.
P.S
I was also educated in this country so, if there is anything wrong with my spelling, i guess its down to my British education TRIPPY you Dimwit ;)

What makes this a great site is the respect we all afford to each other: that's one of the reasons I've stayed an active member of this forum. Most of the people I meet here are kind and considerate so I tend to speak out if I see someone being unnecessarily rude or unpleasant to someone else.

I thought trippy was being a bit heavy with you now you reply in a very insulting way - really not in the spirit of this site!!!!!

here is an example of how government works . this is a at a local level . in my town we have a woodland area in the center of the town well away from everywhere . in the middle is this lovely cottage that nobody i ever spoke to knew who owned . one day the leader of our local council who was well known nationally in his party moved in. there was a big kick up in the local press and it emerged that it was a council house ! and he had had his name down on the housing list for a council house. He then bought it under the right to buy act at a greatly reduced rate . my mate was council housing manager at the time ,so i asked him how ***** had fiddled it and he said he didnt .What he did was asked for a house on the **** estate with electric central heating !! how many people want that ? everyone wants gas . so i said to him how many houses on the ***** estate have electric central heating and guess what ! one . the leader of our council could quite easily have moved on to national government if had wanted to and can you imagine the scams he would have got up to on there ! I,m afraid they are all corrupt and are just in it to look after themselves .But what you have to ask yourself is--- would you have done anything different?

Back