Gov may not be able to save NASA hacker

hoppy

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
So in 2009 Nick says "It's completely within his [the Home Secretary's] power to enact amendments from the Police and Justice Act, which would allow Gary McKinnon to be tried over here.

David Camerons views were clear also.
'It should still mean something to be a British citizen - with the full protection of the British Parliament, rather than a British Government trying to send you off to a foreign court"

However it now appears that "our" government doesn't have the power to stop it..!

WTF??

Gov may not be able to save NASA hacker News - PC Advisor

I think the real issue here is that of who rules this world....I mean do you think for one moment that the USA would allow one of their citizens to be tried over here ? I highly doubt it. And I don't think they'd be anywhere near as accommodating as we have been up to now. I think they'd have told us where to go from the off personally......

Another thing is that I do feel that McKinnon is being made an example out of. For what it was it should have been done and dusted a long time ago and him being heavily fined or whatever and have done with it. Why all this chasing tails ?

I think the real issue here is that of who rules this world....I mean do you think for one moment that the USA would allow one of their citizens to be tried over here ? I highly doubt it. And I don't think they'd be anywhere near as accommodating as we have been up to now. I think they'd have told us where to go from the off personally......

Another thing is that I do feel that McKinnon is being made an example out of. For what it was it should have been done and dusted a long time ago and him being heavily fined or whatever and have done with it. Why all this chasing tails ?

You know the answer to that Raven...the yanks think they rule the world but they do not, we need a good relationship with them but they also need a good relationship with us and it should work both ways, unfortunately our successive governments have been like little lap dogs to them.

Stand up for your own and tell them to go fek, thats what I say on this case, try the guy over here, he did wrong, theres no one denying that but he should be able to be tried over here and serve any sentence he is given over here.

If he was a murderer or kiddie fiddler then I would say send him over and let them deal with the scum.

Do you think the Chinese would even still be discussing this with them...I think not.

You know the answer to that Raven...the yanks think they rule the world but they do not, we need a good relationship with them but they also need a good relationship with us and it should work both ways, unfortunately our successive governments have been like little lap dogs to them.

Stand up for your own and tell them to go fek, thats what I say on this case, try the guy over here, he did wrong, theres no one denying that but he should be able to be tried over here and serve any sentence he is given over here.

If he was a murderer or kiddie fiddler then I would say send him over and let them deal with the scum.

Do you think the Chinese would even still be discussing this with them...I think not.

Absolutely not, they'd have probably got them back for Hiroshima by now while they were at it....speaking of China wasn't it the Chinese who pissed off the USA by buying up all the sheet metals or something or another ? I'm pretty sure they ruffled America by getting their hands on tons of a natural resource just unsure of the details as it was a while ago when I heard it....too bad for America though, you snooze you lose!

Absolutely not, they'd have probably got them back for Hiroshima by now while they were at it....speaking of China wasn't it the Chinese who pissed off the USA by buying up all the sheet metals or something or another ? I'm pretty sure they ruffled America by getting their hands on tons of a natural resource just unsure of the details as it was a while ago when I heard it....too bad for America though, you snooze you lose!

Yes Nozzer is correct, that was the Japs.

The Chinese did buy all the metal they coiuld last year but considering they were producing like hell then its 1st come 1st served, they also have a lot left for when/if they ramp up producing stuff. India also bought a hell of a lot.

Again the Yanks thought they had 1st bibs on everything but the Chinese had other ideas.

At saying that, the Yanks probably get a lot of stuff made for their companies in China.

Well that was dumb....I've no excuse - Hiroshima, China lol classic cockup, oops! Of course I knew it was Japan really I did take History! ;)

Yanks don't care about the relationship with the UK, though we are not insignificant on the world front now, we are smaller fish then we used to be and its time to accept that.

However I totally agree that the goverment rolls over far to easily to appease the yanks, worst recent case was the war in Iraq. You have the UK goverments own advisors saying there is no womd yet blair still decided to invade.

Yanks don't care about the relationship with the UK, though we are not insignificant on the world front now, we are smaller fish then we used to be and its time to accept that.

However I totally agree that the goverment rolls over far to easily to appease the yanks, worst recent case was the war in Iraq. You have the UK goverments own advisors saying there is no womd yet blair still decided to invade.

I don't know why we bothered, it wasn't our war. In fact it was none of our business so why did we get ourselves involved ? Actually I take that back I do know why - dollar dollar, share of the spoils and the oils.

I might catch some heat for this but in my opinion I believe 9/11 was pre meditated but not by Iraqi terrorists....too many coincidences for me. And to say a jumbo jet flew into the top half of those buildings (over New York air space I might add!) the buildings came down poetically precisely almost like oh I don't know a controlled explosion or demolition ? More than meets the eye - or exactly what meets the eye - in my opinion on that one.

......the buildings came down poetically precisely almost like oh I don't know a controlled explosion or demolition ? ...

A good conspiracy theory needs to be at least believable !

The buildings came down precisely as they should of done for the circumstances. Standard controlled explosion/demolition would of caused them to fall in a very different way.

Of course, explosives could of been used to simulate the stresses of an aircraft strike but as we all saw the hits why try and overcomplicate. Just stick with the observed facts and know that the results were exactly as the observed facts would predict !

If you wanted to make a conspiracy theory then why not just create a scenario that fits the known facts. An interesting one might be that the planes were remote controlled by the pentagon - that at least would fit !

I never said they cared lol....they only care about themselves, but they still need a good relationship with us, they can think we are insignificant all they want but they need us to back them up at the UN so the at least need to look as if they care, Mount Rushmore is supposed to be to celebrate american presidents but we all know its just clarification that the Yanks have multiple faces...:proud:

A good conspiracy theory needs to be at least believable !

The buildings came down precisely as they should of done for the circumstances. Standard controlled explosion/demolition would of caused them to fall in a very different way.

Of course, explosives could of been used to simulate the stresses of an aircraft strike but as we all saw the hits why try and overcomplicate. Just stick with the observed facts and know that the results were exactly as the observed facts would predict !

If you wanted to make a conspiracy theory then why not just create a scenario that fits the known facts. An interesting one might be that the planes were remote controlled by the pentagon - that at least would fit !

I'm just saying what it looked like to me, you're free to think/believe whatever you want m8 but I just find it highly suspicious that those planes were taken over and allowed to veer off course in NY air space and crash into those buildings. And let's not forget those buildings are built to withstand allsorts of natural pressure and abuse. Personally I'm just not convinced that trauma in the top quarter would cause the rest of it to come down the way it did and more to the point I don't believe them planes wouldn't have been shot down had it been legit and that's why I personally suspect there's more than meets the eye....I mean is it really so far fetched I mean after all it's not the first time the American's have lied. And I may well be adding 2 + 2 and coming up with 6 but to me from what I've seen there's a lot more to it for me.

Last edited:
Ah some people just can never belive a situation they see with there own eyes, they just cant belive the obvious. All that was lernt on 9/11 is that the US arnt as protected or defended as they would like to think. They dont have a imediate response, they dont have some star wars rocket defence system, all there communications arnt monitered in real time to trigger a response. They got severly woken up that day, and yes the stress of a boeing 767 @ over 400kmph hour into a solid structure filled with jet fuel is more than enough to take down a skyskraper. It definatly was not made to withstand that.

Back on topic, the uk never made any real effort from the start to stop this. The US were embarresed again, they want to go hard on him to deter others, as there network/system secuirty is not some matrix unhackable system they would like you to think.

As iv said before the french wont extridite pedo director polanski to the US, im not condoning that, but sending a bloke with asbergers who pointed out a flaw in there security should not be tried by the yanks in the US.

And let's not forget those buildings are built to withstand allsorts of natural pressure and abuse.

No building is designed to withstand the shock of a hit a 747, especially when its got several hundred tons of Kerosene onboard. You wouldn't believe the forces involved in that kind of thing.

Personally I'm just not convinced that trauma in the top quarter would cause the rest of it to come down the way it did

Do the physics/maths and you'll see it was almost inevitable from the start. The suprising thing is that the buildings actually stood for so long after the initial strikes. The method of collapse is entirely consistant with the pancake effect of cascade failure. Collapse one floor and the weight of the floors above will start a domino effect.

and more to the point I don't believe them planes wouldn't have been shot down had it been legit and that's why I personally suspect there's more than meets the eye....

The US authorities, like most other free countries are fundamentally ditherers. Can you imagine how far up the command chain a decision to shoot down passenger planes would of had to go ?

Nobody would of wanted to take that kind of responsibility so the easiest thing would be to kick it up another level and let somebody else sort it.

Could you imagine anyone in the UK taking such a decision out of the blue with no prior warning ?

Also look at the train of events. Although the FAA new there was something very wrong a good 45 minutes before any impacts they just assumed it was a set of coordinated hijackings. The procedure was being set in place for a negotiated settlement - it was never suspected the planes were to be used as weapons.

Another point, shooting down a 747 is not an easy thing. These things are huge. You'd effectively have to blow it to bits to stop it. A couple of missiles might explode it if they hit the right areas but its not a certainty. You've also got to look at where any wreckage may have fallen.

What would be certain is that the US military would of killed US civilians - at that point that would of been unthinkable (remember, the US military is constitutionally barred from taking any action within any US state without executive order)

I mean is it really so far fetched I mean after all it's not the first time the American's have lied. And I may well be adding 2 + 2 and coming up with 6 but to me from what I've seen there's a lot more to it for me.

Everybody lies, including governments but the kind of conspiracy you are suggesting is just too farfetched to be achieavable. By their very nature, conspiracies have to be perpetrated by a relatively small number of people or it wont remain secret. Do you really think explosive devices could of been hidden it the WTC to bring it down without subsequently some trace being discovered ?

There were litterally thousands of FBI and Crime scene people crawling through the WTC wreckage. Are all of them in on this conspiracy ?

Very, very unlikely indeed. As I said previously, if you want conspiracies then try to make them believable !

I personally suspect there's more than meets the eye....I mean is it really so far fetched .

Nope but what is far fetched is how they drilled hundreds of 1000's
holes,packed them with 1000's of tons of explosive's strung out hundred's of miles of cable,
All without being seen, not one single person saw them do that, and not just to one building but two.

Back on topic teach the fooker a lesson, don't mess with the Yanks.
I like to same old story, the poor guy suffers from some sort of disorder and did not know what he was doing, lol

Nope but what is far fetched is how they drilled hundreds of 1000's
holes,packed them with 1000's of tons of explosive's strung out hundred's of miles of cable,
All without being seen, not one single person saw them do that, and not just to one building but two.

Back on topic teach the fooker a lesson, don't mess with the Yanks.
I like to same old story, the poor guy suffers from some sort of disorder and did not know what he was doing, lol

It must be great, being you. :SSEXY:

:Cheers:

Well like I said before you're obviously free to believe whatever you like and more power to you....but personally I feel I have reason to doubt and question. Maybe I am dead wrong, hell I probably am. But I question some things I see because some things I see aren't always what they seem, or that sometimes there really is more going on than meets the eye, but on the other hand sometimes a newspaper is just a newspaper ;) I'll just leave it at that. :)

Last edited:
When it comes to crime, I personally don't care where the trial is held. Obviously because of the nature of the crime, its obvious why the americans are keen to take him to court in the usa - more chance of success and long term jail. They cant seem to be able to capture the hackers that blackmail businesses, that is what they should concentrate more on in catching those type of hackers.

Americans are always going to be involved wherever there is opportunity to make money/get american businesses there. That is how I see it.

Have to agree with the others though, the brit govt licks the arse of american govt, pathetic really.

2 relatively inexperienced pilots managed to hit there relatively small targets whilst moving at around 500mph doubtful,what about building 7 why did that collapse

Back