got to love the chiroprator

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
had about an hour session, in agony...LOL...

You got to love getting your neck put in place....... If you've never had it done you've never lived.. :)

Have to sign a disclaimer as one in every so million have a heart attack when they do it...

Had it done once before and it re leaved months of bad backs, they are magic, killing is now.... in agony.....

how much are you paying for each session .. and how many sessions did you have mate ......

£47.00 for the first one that includes all the paperwork etc. and then it's £27.00 after that, they of course want you to attend a few to make some coin. but honestly if you've never been to one they are amazing, the months and months of bad necks and aches they just align your spine and release all the nerves, basically telling your bones in your back/neck where they should be. pins and needles can disappear in an instant.

The necks all ways a scary one though, amazing feeling when it's done, like trepanasi with out the drilling.... :)

saying that I'm crippled at the minute...LOL

ive been wanting to go to one for a while now .......

thanks for the info mate :)

"saying that I'm crippled at the minute...LOL " :Laugh:

no worries, back in 2008 and they sorted a constant pins and needles attack that I had out on the right arm, and the "creak" of my neck, it was gone, I've been having issues for months and months with my "mouse reach" arm, and it's been killing is, constant pain all the time from it, once they do your neck you'll be amazed and wonder why you haven't been to see them well before now, staying with pains for so long.

It's all most like cracking your fingers, the gas escaping makes the "pop" noise, now we can all make our fingers and the like do it, and our necks but they are actually re-aligning your neck and bones, putting them back to where they should be, stopping the pressure on your nerves etc....they'll also ask you to take a "deep breath" and then they'll snap you around the lower part of your back, (after bending you in places you never new you could bend..LOL) all depending on what sections of your spine are not inline of course, but the neck one has all ways been a winner for me, really amazing, sitting for months and months with an "ache" and there gone in an instant....well near enough, then you have to suffer the pain of them snapping your bones back into place...ha, makes it all the while.

like biting a finer nail off, doesn't hurt until the next day.

Last edited:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

lol...in agony...but love it......

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really surprised your session lasted that long. My mrs saw one for a while, aside from first consultation which lastest around 30 minutes to review x-rays and check what adjustments were required the rest of the session last about 10 minutes each.

the less time in there the better! ha! yeah I can chat a lot and had a lot..! :)

just in from a second neck snapping..... Killing me at the minute.......was thinking that falling down these would be better..... ;)

627.jpg

blimey mate that bad lol .......

how are you feeling from the first lot....

im booked in at the end of this month to have a consultation ...... then the pain begins pmsl

I think he thinks I'm related to Linda Blair...

getting it done far ways out the pain of bad necks and pain mate so go for it, it's nothing really.....just me being a wuss......

(owch owch owch...LOL)

I think he thinks I'm related to Linda Blair...

getting it done far ways out the pain of bad necks and pain mate so go for it, it's nothing really.....just me being a wuss......

(owch owch owch...LOL)

yep I am, ive had enough of bad necks and back pain, always feels like I need something cracked back into place if you know what I mean...

I seen him once in 2008 and my constant pins and needles of the right arm disappeared after trying everything out there you name it, funny the chiropractor is the last port of call and really should be the 1st for many.....

I have access to the physiotherapist but he just gets paid for saying "take some pain killers, put some ice/heat on it" and see you in the morning.

the chiropractor (as shown) manually manipulates your spine and your back into place, there's a few lazy vertebrae that hang about not doing anything, neck or back, after a "creak/crack" they are told where to be or where they should be, re-leasing the nerves to get on with what there meant to do....and that's not send constant signals of pain from parts of your body all the time....

I really hope it works for you mate, I'm confident that it will.

Right I might go and do 10000 star jumps....NOT.... can't even get up...lol

If any one is from near Middle Brook I can recommend some one who works from the Health food store in Tesco, that is her part time place she also works in Bury full time, she won't con you into doing more sessions if you don't need them and can arrange xrays etc if need be.

I have an adjustment ever 6 months or so off her to keep every thing in a nice straight line :)

Back