got me kid a psp v 2.71 need some advice

JIMMYQ

DW Regular
Reaction score
hi guys as the title says finally manged to get me kid a psp v 2.71 been reading the tuts etc ive tried downgrading using the software in the stickys but when i get to the photo and meant to get a red screen i get digital camera images and it locks up there?

have to remove the battery to restart ive not got any firewalls on etc what could be the problem? tried it 4 times now

also what are the main advandages of downgrading to 1.50 im new to this side of thing ask me about cable but this is all new to me as i only got the psp last night

right after a few attempts ive managed to downgrade to 1.50 so whats the crack now...lol?

is this definately the latest one? Highlander where are you when needed...LOL

What Are The Advantages Of This Then How Many Games Can I Store On 1gb Card Also Anyone Got The Old Nintendo Games

the advantage of the newest devhook are in the compatility and the newest 3.02 japanese firmware or 3.1 american if you choose. Games on 1gb well that depends on the size of the game they are all different. You can use cso programme that in effect shrinks the game, put them in the iso folder and devhook will read them from there as if they were normal iso`s .

hi guys i nwud`nt advice u to use the new 0.51 devhook for ur 1st install it`s a little bit diff than 0.46 which is very easy to understand nearly all games play on this as well wen u`ve got used to using devhook 0.46 and newer games come out that require 3.02 to play then i wud upgrade dev hook but not for now

DEE can you email me devhook 0.46 please as the link in the sticky is not working or the site is down

u will also find that some of the games ie gta vice city stories (1.6gb) if compressed with iso tend to lag abit so best to play in full iso i`ve compressed loads of smaller games 500mb-1gb and play fine some games nearly half ther size wen compressed and other only take a bit off but u can get 2-4 games on 1gb stick depending on wat use chose

jimmy if u go in the stickies and on page 2 the file for iso compresser is ther very simple to understand m8 click iso to cso in tab and then select ur iso and compress at level 9 it will take it down for u like i said some go by 1/2 others only a bit but every bit helps wen u got a 1gb stick .I`ll send u a lionk to a site wer 2gb sticks cost about £18 ok

h**p://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00080H63G/ref=dp_olp_2/026-8145224-1128419?condition=all

correction £16 (christ i bought my 1st for £80 ) lol:CRYBABY:

Last edited:
dee youre a star mate got it all going now THANKS!

right need to get some games now...LOL

no probs mate im well known in that section just have'nt been on much due to other commitments
thanks again :)

Back