Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Google Nexus 7 (7", quad core, Android Jellybean, 16GB, sub £150!!!!!)

Got mine today ;-) It's sooooo nice...my first android:Clap:
@ daveleebond can you point me in the direction to install flash like and what is nexus toolkit:proud:
Did you get the cover is it any good m8.

Thanks

-Badaman

@ daveleebond can you point me in the direction to install flash like and what is nexus toolkit:proud:

Thanks

-Badaman

See ive already got a samsung galaxy s2 and im wondering if it is worth getting a nexus 7?

Thanks

-Badaman

How to unlock and root

Pick a ROM from here (instructions should be in each thread)

I am running Modaco JR5, has flash built in and load of other goodies.

i am hoping BIGHOL sells his soon :) i mean i want it but want it even cheaper tee hee
Yep I know wot you mean but the question is will BH sell:banana:...I'd be surprised like...I do really like the nexus 7 been playing around with it since;-) also have the ipad2 which I'll prob get rid of..!
P33RRV - not seen a GS2...Just get 1 LOL (me personally thinks great value for monies)

Nice one for the link daveleebond.

-Badaman

installed and run nexus toolkit 1.52 when i get to driver installation advice is to reboot your device in bootloader mode it stays on just showing :rebooting your device into bootloader mode;
ive tried with power off and on, and then skipped that part and went to device manager and tried to update driver myself,but windows couldnt find any drivers. do you need to be in bootloader mode for to update your driver?

installed and run nexus toolkit 1.52 when i get to driver installation advice is to reboot your device in bootloader mode it stays on just showing :rebooting your device into bootloader mode;
ive tried with power off and on, and then skipped that part and went to device manager and tried to update driver myself,but windows couldnt find any drivers. do you need to be in bootloader mode for to update your driver?
did you follow that video I posted? since that's what I used and went through OK

thanks, yeah i watched i forgot to check include sub folders, when looking for driver, im just to back it up and root it ,il get back to you ,thanks

how long does it take to create the back up ,mines been running 45 mins,?bootloader showing on device ok

yeah cwm;( rebooting your device into bootloader mode);info bar is still showing? thought that would disappear,
,no progress bar,?
bootloader is showing on device ok

i think it maybe a driver issue even though ive installed ok . start from scratch tommorow and get back to you , thanks

Back