google easter egg

Posting a link is not too difficult is it?.Some sort of a clue what we are looking for is a good idea on a forum. That way we are all on the same wavelength. The page shakes ffs is that it. :grayno:

To be fair to the OP it was pretty clear instructions. But links are always better. :)

Pretty good too.

To be fair to the OP it was pretty clear instructions. But links are always better. :)

Pretty good too.
Pretty good because the page shakes for a few seconds? or the people that are dancing are good?. If you are talking about the dancing then yes it's funny. I like funny things. Links to peoples threads are always best it gives us an idea exactly what to look out for.

Pretty good because the page shakes for a few seconds? or the people that are dancing are good?. If you are talking about the dancing then yes it's funny. I like funny things. Links to peoples threads are always best it gives us an idea exactly what to look out for.

I like that google have a sence of humor sometimes, and also that the whole page shakes and gets into the spirit of the videos. The harlem shake phenomena itself, well thats just a bit played out, but there are still some funny vids.

I agree links are best, but also fully understood the original post and what I was supposed to do.

I cannot speak as to the OP's grasp of computer knowledge or forum knowledge, etiquette etc, maybe he's not sure how to post a link, but once he reads this thread I'm sure he'll understand more about what's needed.

I like that google have a sence of humor sometimes, and also that the whole page shakes and gets into the spirit of the videos. The harlem shake phenomena itself, well thats just a bit played out, but there are still some funny vids.

I agree links are best, but also fully understood the original post and what I was supposed to do.

I cannot speak as to the OP's grasp of computer knowledge or forum knowledge, etiquette etc, maybe he's not sure how to post a link, but once he reads this thread I'm sure he'll understand more about what's needed.

You are right mate it may be that the op was a bit unsure about how to post the link to the joke. Lets move on now and keep posting the funny shuffles.

tbh I understood it this way,

Post a direct link and everybody would realise exactly what was going to happen,but tell them to go search for it sounds "safer" shall we say,

well it worked on me anyway and I never usually get caught out :)

tbh I understood it this way,

Post a direct link and everybody would realise exactly what was going to happen,but tell them to go search for it sounds "safer" shall we say,

well it worked on me anyway and I never usually get caught out :)

When you put it that way wiz fair play, however when things of a personal nature gets brought in to the thread I will retaliate, because comments from some of the members on here are bang out of order.

When you put it that way wiz fair play, however when things of a personal nature gets brought in to the thread I will retaliate, because comments from some of the members on here are bang out of order.

And I agree,

there is no need to get personal just because you are a moaning barsteward :D

for anyone who knows how you use a mouse and keyboard.

got to google and search for "zerg rush"

or else click the link

Let me google that for you

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is one of digidude's parties this looks good. :)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

lol funny right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back