Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Google Earth

nizzex

DW Member ++
Hi

Want to know more about a specific location? Dive right in -- Google Earth combines satellite imagery, maps and the power of Google Search to put the world's geographic information at your fingertips.

http://earth.google.com/

yeah, it's a great program, but it only shows big cities close up. if you search for a small town, like Oxford (im an oxford boy for life!), then it wont be in detail. i got Google Earth Plus :) (not trying to show off or anything)

i wants sumthin that is very detailed an u can actually see live pictures...tht ad be ace

as i said, you can see only big cities close up, like London, Tokyo, New York etc. also, i heard that the images can be upto 3 YEARS OLD!!!!

MA_2K5 said:
as i said, you can see only big cities close up, like London, Tokyo, New York etc. also, i heard that the images can be upto 3 YEARS OLD!!!!

I found that, looked at my local area and it's very old

Pro version is intended for big business, or educational institutions. If you want a premium version intended for individuals, try Google Earth PLUS. (im not saying got get any cracks for it), it's $20.00, i think, from the earth.google.com website.

real time streaming would be cool - but privacy law would probably stop this and there would be an uproar, it would definitely help the missus to keep an eye on my frequenting of pubs.....!

Back