good server here

what u lot playing now.breakthrough or AA

wiz aint got breakthrough installed....... LMAO

am done for tonight will have ago 2morrow though ;) lets get a high ping server for wiz sorted :):):)

if you getting pings over 200 it will spoil the game for you you will be shot before you can even open fire ..it may be your router / modem/something running in the background or just your isp

damage said:
if you getting pings over 200 it will spoil the game for you you will be shot before you can even open fire ..it may be your router / modem/something running in the background or just your isp

My ping was 999 damage m8...but i still managed to draw 2-2 with rab...lol

Not sure what happened last nite as when i tested it on the servers after installing it it was fine ...?? Just busy mayb....

suprised you could even move with a ping like that have you run tracert to see what pings you get try and trace the route and see what pings you get. use this ip 83.142.53.171 should range from 15ms to 26ms

@Wiz sometimes antivirus/Dc++/Ms Messenger /kickin/ in shoots yer ping up to 999

stop runnin any progs not needed an u should be ok

My ping was 999 damage m8...but i still managed to draw 2-2 with rab...lol

you did not want me to let you win did you.....lol

your ping was between 300 and 999 should be able to leave firewall and anti virus running in background unless it starts updating had mine on and was getting 50-60 as others say need to turn non essential programs off pain in the ass but that's the joys of online gameplay.

Back