Golf

naijishi

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just seen this forum is it new ?

anyway i have been making my living by betting on the golf for a while now so i guess there is no harm in putting up my bets ect for others to look at.

example, this weekend i has £200 on ernie els and 7/2 and in australia i had £200 on allenby. they both won. only annoying thing was i missed the start of the australian tourny and by the time i got to do bet allenby was already 3 shots under so i could only get 3/1 instead of the 9/1 he was an o hour previous.

also had allenby 2 tournaments ago. he just won 3 in a row lol.

I would suggest not betting onwhat i put up for a while , this is gonna be for educational purposes only hehe.

It isnt as wasy as you imagine, it is a fulltime hobbie, betting in running using Betfair and laying your liabilities.

But i will post all the bets and times on here for you to follow. next tournament is starting thursday morning in south africa.

total winnings on golf is approx £5000 in last 3 months.

ok, after looking at the golf for tomorrow and the form of the players ect my main bet is unfourtunatly on the favorite.... not original i know but hes been out for a while and people have forgotton just how good he his so even at a price of 4.5 on betfair hes good value.

so bets would be

£100 on ernie els at 4.5
£20 on justin rose at 18.

remember the way i work is in running so ill be editing this message with other bets lays ect. everything is done on betfair.

thanks

interesting, ill keep an eye out on what/how u are doing :)

lol not best start, ernie had a nightmare. but early days this course is evil.

baring mind this is all an in running thing, i have now backed tim clark who is joint leader atm

£100 at 3.45

i know it looks like im gonna back everyone but there is method here trust me.I have only had 2 losing weeks in last 4 months, and that was because of a 60yard chip out of fairway bunker went in to wint by one shot on the 18th lol.

edit added betfair spreadsheet of last few weeks to give you idea how it goes.

hope it works thanks. ok saying its a wrod doc but it is actually excel to open.

Last edited:
How did the golf go in the end and are you going to post anymore as its quite interesting to see how your going on.

Only just noticed this section so the odds on these are probably a lot lower now than when i backed these.

UEFA Cup winners

AZ Alkmaar or
Hamburg

sorry been busy, went bad hehe, always the way when you tell others. anyway new golf season starts jan the 3rd i think with the merceades open, so ill updat then.

ernie els was 2nd :( would of won had goosen not got a lucky chip in on the 17th lol.

but thats the breaks. Im looking to play it safe next year and win between 10-15k. should be possible.

thanks for looking

ok, no bet at the mercedes last week, this week is the sony open.

Vijay singh won last year and is already finished 2nd this season last week.
he plays well in hawaii so hes gotta be the bet.

£200 @5.4 on betfair

Back