globel warming true or bull

I dont believe in global warming...per say...

The plant is going through its natural cycle of cold then hot back to cold then hot again............and so it goes.

But I do think we may be speeding the process up slightly but not much. There is nothing we can do about it warming then gettig colder again, but what we can do is help slow the process down a bit:)

"ice2004, as your only 21 and dont give a fook, I hope to god you dont get a chance to breed !!! if you dont give a fook for your potential kids future why then would you care about their youth.... 21 years old... grow up kid............"

Jesus ill make sure i'm not a fool and wrap my tool just for the benefit of you. Seriously i was just jokin about givin a fcuk for god sake im doing a degree in Electronic & Electrical Energy which covers alot of energy issues believe it or not!

Hit a raw nerve i think with u maybe ur a tree hugging hippie i dont know but calm down it's a light hearted forum!

tree hugging hippie

lol

I dont believe in global warming...per say...

The plant is going through its natural cycle of cold then hot back to cold then hot again............and so it goes.

But I do think we may be speeding the process up slightly but not much. There is nothing we can do about it warming then gettig colder again, but what we can do is help slow the process down a bit

thank god theres someone else on here lol

Last edited:
i think with u maybe ur a tree hugging hippie i dont know

I am an Electrical Engineer, I work in Energy distribution and Generation....

Seriously i was just jokin about givin a fcuk for god sake

Then I appologise if my comments have upset you :Cheers:

which covers alot of energy issues

I too have studied Energy and the Enviroment

Taff : bat : : bat :

Back