glitching on slowcase

Wiz I have 2 shares, one from my dm 600 upstairs and one from a friend in uk. I checked to see who i was watching sky 1 with and it was the uk one. I was getting glitches about every 10 seconds. I diconnected the uk share and watched for a while on my local one it still glitches but only every 1 or 2 minutes . It must be down to ECMs.

Wiz I have 2 shares, one from my dm 600 upstairs and one from a friend in uk. I checked to see who i was watching sky 1 with and it was the uk one. I was getting glitches about every 10 seconds. I diconnected the uk share and watched for a while on my local one it still glitches but only every 1 or 2 minutes . It must be down to ECMs.

Deffo not ecm's my end anyway as they are all below .190 m8

Not sure how long this has been going on as I have not watched the TV in days,but was deffo ok last week,
but I have tried various shares and also completely rebooted my modem and router,
speed test and ping test are A1 so feck knows

Also might add I'm using CCcam 2.1.4

How often are you getting glitches and can we chaeck this on another chanell this fooking wrestling is doing my head in:grayno:

Deffo not ecm's my end anyway as they are all below .190 m8

Not sure how long this has been going on as I have not watched the TV in days,but was deffo ok last week,
but I have tried various shares and also completely rebooted my modem and router,
speed test and ping test are A1 so feck knows

Also might add I'm using CCcam 2.1.4

How often are you getting glitches and can we chaeck this on another chanell this fooking wrestling is doing my head in:grayno:

lol it varies m8 but at the best every 30s and at worst every 3/4 secs,
its much the same on Sky Atlantic if you want to try that m8

have you any ideas why i get far less glitching on my local share compared to remote one

have you any ideas why i get far less glitching on my local share compared to remote one

That would simply be a location thing as you would/should get better ecms from the local,plus its internal and doesn't have to negotiate the tinternet :)
I know I said its not an ecm issue but if your having any issues then even a very slightly faster ecm will make a difference,
however I dont have a local,just some very good friends,and regardless of which share I use my ecms dont go above .190 and are usually .140

are you on sky atlandic freq 11469

nope on 12285V m8 which is the dodgy freq at the minute :(
but I will change it out for your one,unfortunately there is no other freq for Sky 1

what bouquet are you using.

My own ones m8 as I only have approx 130 channels that I would watch in any kind of regular pattern,
all others are in all services under the red button

I am at aloss now any ideas your self :Cry::wtf:

Nope m8 I'm stuck although I dont really have the time to investigate,
hopefully will have my DM800se this week and will see if thats the same

Sly 1, living & Atlantic Irish variations are fine with no picture breakup

Sly 1 Ireland is 11469 living Ireland is 12187 and Atlantic Ireland is 11469

Back