glitching on slowcase

segel

Inactive User
Reaction score
updated to Oscam + mgcamd, everythings working fine apart from glitching every minute or so on one main channel, anyone else getting this ?

I have picture breakup also on Showcase, also I have noticed it on Sly one, Living and Atlantic as well.

Interesting, i've even tryed different versions of Oscam, same same.

It's not just OScam for me mate, my second box just running CCcam is the same. It started a couple of nights ago for me, funnily enough the same night as digital switchover in my area.

My client is running mgcamd, but i have also setup the client to run Cccam just to see if that solves the problem, which it doesn't, i started a thread in the DM-500 section and so far it seams the issue is just when using the techomates, waiting on more replys just to be certain though.

Thread here mate:

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/269153/#post1983117

Edit: Just want to add, if getting glitching on the server box, which for me is a TM, regardless of whatever client box you use to connect to the server e.g DM - 500, your still going to get glitching, because first everything needs to be decrypted to work 100% on the server for everything to clear 100% on the client box.

Last edited by a moderator:
my second box with CCcam on it is a DM500, also I have tried OScam and CCcam as server with the same results.

ECM times look good, to me looks more like picture breakup than glitching as it doesn't coincide with ECM grabs

Last edited:
You have tryed OScam and CCcam as server using the DM 500 ? if not we can both try that as i have a DM-500 and we shall be 100% sure whether or not it is infact the technomate box. Or we could just wait for some more replys from the TM - 500 thread.

UPDATE: It looks like this problem is only happening when running a TM server. fes_786 and cuebase have confirmed that they get nothing of the sort running a DM as the server, and that's good enough for me.

TECHNOMATE YOU SUCK

I have picture breakup also on Showcase, also I have noticed it on Sly one, Living and Atlantic as well.

Same here just checked it now using a TM600 as a client???

Also happening on a DM500s being served from a DM500c so it may not be a Technomate problem hmm

Last edited:
Ok guys its actually a transponder issue,all the problem channels are on 12285V,
its happening to me from two different dishes as well so its not an alignment problem either

I will leave mine on slowcase for a while and report back. Is it slowcase sd or hd.

How often dows it glitch I am watching it on 12285 now and nothing its perfect.

Ok it has started to glitch on me now, I was watching it on hd yesterday sorry about that. Has anyone got there sly box that they can try and see if its across the board.

Last edited:
I will leave mine on slowcase for a while and report back. Is it slowcase sd or hd.

How often dows it glitch I am watching it on 12285 now and nothing its perfect.

Try Sky1 m8 if you dont mind as thats what I'm watching now and it glitches every couple of secs

Yeah can confirm it glitching on sly 1 also.

That seems to be the worst one m8,it happens on all channels on that transponder but not as much,
wonder what the heck is causing it??

Just checking somthing now, sorry about yesterday as was watching HD

No glitching on the original reciever.

Clones m8 but that wouldn't make a difference as they were fine the other day

Back