Glitch on O2 web site gives free phone

just sent my order, fingers crossed for us all, cheers for the link m8, reps should be comming your way if we actually recive the phone: laalaa :

just ordered mine ,many thanks tried to order a second one but it came back declined

i posted this on another forum and they delted the post this was the reply i was given to the pm i sent asking why

And I don't mean to be pedantic, but it simply won't work wink1.gif

Look at the link structure yourself - it's a cache link to a secure site... which can't exist because web caches don't access https:// sites - they are secure. Any deal you think you've got won't be real. Sorry.

And yes, it was me who deleted the post after looking into the link details more closely... ie the structure of it rather than the seemingly incredible offer.

anyone out there know anything about this stuff is it true ?

Ed

Just ordered 1 with a free 1Gb card and free bluetooth headset, pity it was the o2 ice and not the d900 lol.
Good post m8, just hope it arrives.

the site i picked it up from the guys that orded a couple of hours ago have now got confirmation emails from O2.

fingers crossed

ive got a felling that this is a scam now

if you go onto the o2 site you cant find the page that the link takes you to

Ed

Well just logged in using my O2 password etc and you can get to the page.

Just done it

In fact managed to get 3 phones for free in same basket after going backword and forwards to linked page while logged in.

ended up with:

75GBP HMV Voucher
--
FREE

Last edited:
Ahhhhhwww looks like i missed out, when trying to proceed to checkout , get.. unable to process order contact telesales..... :(

yeah i just logged inot my account and it says they are on route
i hope they do come :)
ill keep yous posted

Ed

wow - i got thru with it.
Why they ask if u lived at the address for more than 3 years?

still working just orded another one with free odean tickets delivery to my mum and dad

Well I've received three emails.
The first to confirm my order, the second to confirm that the order had been passed to the despatch dept, received the third email a few hours ago advising that the item is out of stock
We regret to inform you that the items you have ordered from us are currently out of stock although we will make every effort to ensure that they will be delivered to you as soon as possible. If you selected a chargeable delivery option a refund will be processed for the amount you paid. If you paid for this charge by credit or debit card, a credit will be applied to your credit/debit card within the next 28 days. If the charge was billed to your account, a credit will be applied to your account.

Just a waiting game now lol

Its funny. Its really slow to login, but once i click to checkout it says XLTS unavailable.... whats wrong, is it my browser? Help...

Back