Giving Something Back! :)

warlord

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi All

Here is an offering from me to you all , (that may want it) after all the help this forum has given me, mostly reading, but also some very helpful people.

Here is a channel listing for sly-uk (created on DM600)

Whats different ? well all the General channels are on the main listing (not bouquets) all other channels are in bouquets and not shown in the main listing....

101 BBC 1
102 BBC 2
103 ITV etc etc

this goes upto sport and movies.

Kids
Box Office
Lifestyle
Music
Interactive (sports)
Adult (28.2) are all in Bouquets
As are "sports" for
0.8w, 4.8e,7.0e,9.0e,13.0e,16,0e,19.2e,26.0e Erotic (from a couple sats)
Erotic and Adult are set as locked.
Sorry Asian, Radio, and Data stations are not included, but can be added (there are over 1000 working channels)

You will need the Channels and IMPORTANT you will also NEED opendbedit else the channels wont work properly. This seems to be the only software that will keep the "H" flag. Warning! dont import from the dreambox it will most likeley delete the "H" flag, but see below.

One thing i found easy while developing the channels was to use the Compare services function, you can scan a transponder, compare with your listing, import only the channels you want edit them to suit and then ftp them back to the box.

Enjoy

Warlord

cheers fella i'll try them sometime!

Hi All

Here is an offering from me to you all , (that may want it) after all the help this forum has given me, mostly reading, but also some very helpful people.

Here is a channel listing for sly-uk (created on DM600)

Whats different ? well all the General channels are on the main listing (not bouquets) all other channels are in bouquets and not shown in the main listing....

101 BBC 1
102 BBC 2
103 ITV etc etc

this goes upto sport and movies.

Kids
Box Office
Lifestyle
Music
Interactive (sports)
Adult (28.2) are all in Bouquets
As are "sports" for
0.8w, 4.8e,7.0e,9.0e,13.0e,16,0e,19.2e,26.0e Erotic (from a couple sats)
Erotic and Adult are set as locked.
Sorry Asian, Radio, and Data stations are not included, but can be added (there are over 1000 working channels)

You will need the Channels and IMPORTANT you will also NEED opendbedit else the channels wont work properly. This seems to be the only software that will keep the "H" flag. Warning! dont import from the dreambox it will most likeley delete the "H" flag, but see below.

One thing i found easy while developing the channels was to use the Compare services function, you can scan a transponder, compare with your listing, import only the channels you want edit them to suit and then ftp them back to the box.

Enjoy

Warlord

Hi, thanks for your the info, could show me how to ftp or what ever the trick is please lol

Hi, thanks for your the info, could show me how to ftp or what ever the trick is please lol

He told you in the OP mate, use OpenBoxEdit to transfer across. (Just give the software your box ip addy. eg. 192.168.1.4 etc, etc)

There are plenty of guides out there on using the software and other similar tools.

He told you in the OP mate, use OpenBoxEdit to transfer across. (Just give the software your box ip addy. eg. 192.168.1.4 etc, etc)

There are plenty of guides out there on using the software and other similar tools.

Thanks mate lol, i'll try, new that's all

I just need little bit more info to help with the software please

What help do you need , there is very little to do. If you have put your box ip in the settings just use the ftp options to transfer the channels

Warlord

Back