Gift Is Up

Digi
thank you for bringing some sense and honesty to MY question. As I've been away from the SAT side of the forums for a while and was putting the latest patch on I happened to notice time would soon be up and wondered what happen next.

Hi Kommander
As a contributor to this thread I hope you havnt felt like it was hijacked. Having re read the whole thread, it seems to me that people have just tried to give honest answers about what options are/potentially might be available for the spiderbox, which seems to be in line with your original question.
I make this comment as someone who has nothing to do with the spiderbox other than owning one for a few months & feels (as you do) that it is good value for money.
It seems strange to me that this box seems to polarise opinion so much. I only look at what is best value so I can watch some sat TV, which after all is surely (to most of us) what this is all about !
Cheers Viduka.

No I was talking about the 1yr gift you got with the box when you bought it.

actually i was to,,,,
when i bought my box for 15 month´s ago there was only nuevoextreme
and that was the one year gift,,now that´s being transferd over to the new service+ wich has better stability,,and those who have older boxes with nuevoextreme working,
has been promised that nuevo will continue for that year they bought it with along with the new service+ ,,after that year the service+ will continue until a decision how to handle the renewal thing has been made.
when new info about this comes out ,,i´ll be happy to tell you,,but for the time being we can only speculate.

Last edited:
Digi
thank you for bringing some sense and honesty to MY question. As I've been away from the SAT side of the forums for a while and was putting the latest patch on I happened to notice time would soon be up and wondered what happen next.

Hi Kommander
As a contributor to this thread I hope you havnt felt like it was hijacked. Having re read the whole thread, it seems to me that people have just tried to give honest answers about what options are/potentially might be available for the spiderbox, which seems to be in line with your original question.
I make this comment as someone who has nothing to do with the spiderbox other than owning one for a few months & feels (as you do) that it is good value for money.
It seems strange to me that this box seems to polarise opinion so much. I only look at what is best value so I can watch some sat TV, which after all is surely (to most of us) what this is all about !
Cheers Viduka.

Thanks Viduka my point exactly, over the years I have owned many satellite receivers from satycon, kaon, technomate whatever, too many to list. The best value for money are undoubtedly the receivers that use the internet and of those I have had Maxx1000, Nannoxx 9600, Protek 9600, Spiderbox 5000 and 9000 combo ALL represent excellent value for money as the day of the emulator only or cam+emulator receivers IS OVER for good.
At this time I use a Spiderbox 5000 and a Spiderbox 9000 combo and if I post to help members with problems with these receivers it's because I am using them and have knowledge of them. I would not think to advise on a receiver that I am not using unless the question was a very basic one as I might well give a wrong answer or a misleading answer.

if you look at the choice of channels youve had, and compare it to the cost of the receiver, and how much some scamming CS servers charge for a C line, you could say that youve had all those channels, for ~ £15 a month, and ended up with a free FTA HD receiver at the end of it

the spiderbox has also dropped in price, so if youre thinking of buying a CS subscription, personally, id buy another spiderbox, along with the years worth of channels, and put the old receiver in the bedroom or sommat

Good reply mate except the spider is far from FTA HD as it has 2 cam slots and a card slot.
So it's a SpiderBox 9000 HD 1CA 2CI 2USB-PVR ETHERNET receiver. A bit more than a fta hd receiver.

Good reply mate except the spider is far from FTA HD as it has 2 cam slots and a card slot.
So it's a SpiderBox 9000 HD 1CA 2CI 2USB-PVR ETHERNET receiver. A bit more than a fta hd receiver.

Agreed, and the Ethernet function means "the Worlds your oyster" as far as I'm concerned.

I love it for the footie and hope it does go on but ive got a cracking deal with cccam - full uk sly for a pittence on top.:Clap:

Back