GHD'S problem

bigholmesy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Right got my wife a set of ghd hair stylers which she has only used twice, now the things dont power up when turned on i have changed the fuse but to no avail. Anybody any ideas what to check or how to fix these as she is doing my head in

Right got my wife a set of ghd hair stylers which she has only used twice, now the things dont power up when turned on i have changed the fuse but to no avail. Anybody any ideas what to check or how to fix these as she is doing my head in

send them back!!!!

in the same boat with 2 sets (wife and daughter) why can't they share?? it seems to be the cable in, it is a round plug which allows the swivel of the cable and keeps losing connection, i have had them open and tried tightening the female end of the plug but still intermittent connection

My Missus went through 5 sets in the space of about a year (all replaced free)
she eventually got an email off GHD saying that she shouldnt wrap the cord around the GHD's when not in use, just leave it loose. apparantly the tension inthe wire causes bad connections on the iron side?

Not sure if true but this present pair are going strong after 6 months now?

same with my girlfreind hers went the same you can get a new part of ebay if the warrenty has ran out

The girlfriend had some for about a year and half but they broke she didnt have warrenty but still sent them back to and adress we were given and GHD sent her back a brand new pair free of charge.

The cable breaking thing is well known, send them back as GHD will fix the fault as they are well aware of it.
My daughter sent hers back out og waranty, though I phoned them first, told me it was a known issue and gave me the address to send too (dont have it now though)

cheers
g2k

Thanks for all the help guys a few options there to try. Much appreciated
:Clap::Clap::Clap:

i had went through the same thing with the wifes .
i emailed them and the told me to send them back.
wifes were over 2 years old and she ended up getting a new pair sent to her for free.

i still have contact email addy if u pm me.

heres a link thats posted on here somewhere also
u may find handy http://www.howtomendit.com/answers.php?id=20724

Back