ggg hd box

mdt

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi, has anyone got a new ggg hd box??, if so whats your opinion. regards mdt

with youtube player + FREE GIFT

i can see the gift bit pleasing somebody lol, especially as its only £170

no its not £170! just a little over £100 if u buy 2 or more and the new file does $ky Itali4!.

Oh and theres all the Extra XXX movies 9 servers worth each server has around 50+ movies.

picture quality is as good as my vu+ and it runs cccam 2.1.4 and its a linux box which runs a closed source firmware.

even if the gift stopped working tomorrow its still worth every penny.

same leage as the spiderbox or the protek hd but a fraction of the cost.

If it does $ly IT, the server wont be running for long. protek, spiders and whatever others have only gotten away with it by giving ND$ a very wide berth

surprised to here such a good report on ggg perhaps your selling them m8 ?
i have spoke to someone who had bought one recently to test and said it was a waste of time picture contantly breaking up and skyit was unwatchable he had not tested as a client box but was going to do i should have one to test soon
think its from starview stable ?
alex

Markets getting flooded with loads of different HD recievers at around the 150 quid or less mark. Good for buyers competition brings prices down..

Spiderbox.
BladeMedia.
OpenBox/solomend/skybox.
GGG Box.
DM800HD clones.

seeing the design of these boxes, and comparing with others, makes me wonder why theres not a TM closed source receiver for HD, they obviously come from the same places if you look at them, something like a TM5400HD for ~ £100

if it happens, i thought of it first lol, but by the time it happens, people will be binning them for 3D receivers lol

hi got this ggg hd box it was working but now when you power up its stuck in boot any body can help? me thanks.

hi got this ggg hd box it was working but now when you power up its stuck in boot any body can help? me thanks.

try a re-flash with a null-modem cable. regards mdt

Back