Gettin a job

MA

Childrens but still respected
Reaction score
This has got me vexed :Chainsaw:

I've tried applyin for jobs at countless places (mainly supermarkets, not many other places will hire a 15 year old, i think it's to do with that National Insurance thingy). No success! It seems that every business that i visit, tell me that they dont have any application forms, and that i'll have to drop off my C.V. I DONT HAVE A F*CKIN C.V!!!!!!!! what am i meant to put on it: "I have gone to school for the past 10 years".

I have no C.V., no National Insurance number, and no patience left. And now my school is demanding that we do work experience! People complain that there are too many unemployed people, but if gettin a job is this hard, i now understand.

Here's to freedom :Cheers:

MA said:
This has got me vexed :Chainsaw:

I've tried applyin for jobs at countless places (mainly supermarkets, not many other places will hire a 15 year old, i think it's to do with that National Insurance thingy). No success! It seems that every business that i visit, tell me that they dont have any application forms, and that i'll have to drop off my C.V. I DONT HAVE A F*CKIN C.V!!!!!!!! what am i meant to put on it: "I have gone to school for the past 10 years".

I have no C.V., no National Insurance number, and no patience left. And now my school is demanding that we do work experience! People complain that there are too many unemployed people, but if gettin a job is this hard, i now understand.

Here's to freedom :Cheers:
m8 u dont need a ni number your to young m8 , l have took kids on from school many times and sometimes its a pain in the arse but if u pay someone under 87 pounds a week they dont pay tax or stamps or anything and a simple form there accountant is all they need and at the end of the tax year they hand it in and its tax disputable ,

Last edited:
Don't give up there are loads of business people out there who will be glad of someone who wants to work. Have a look at the building, decorating, gardening etc side. Shops are a crap job anyway once you get to know a small firm they will often employ you on any hols, provided you are showing a bit of effort, and you will learn a bit as well as making some money.

Could try giving refereeing a go - if you like footy then you'd be sorted (or reffing at toher sports too) - £20+ for 90mins work plus travelling :D

This time of year with teams playing friendly matches and wanting refs you could earn a fair bit mate...

oojason said:
Could try giving refereeing a go - if you like footy then you'd be sorted (or reffing at toher sports too) - £20+ for 90mins work plus travelling :D

This time of year with teams playing friendly matches and wanting refs you could earn a fair bit mate...
Plus possible compensation after a beating from players.
LOL

hi m8,

your only 15, you need to chill for a couple of years. finish of your school and then look for a job. I was playing football in the park at 15, not that it was a good thing everyday.

as with work experience from school, you should go ahead and do it, atleast then you will have something to put in your CV, and maybe you can ask the company that your doing work expereince with if they have any jobs for you.

Back