Get your effing.............

F

feathers

.............heads up.
given two years this squad will have learnt enough and be experienced enough to conquer Europe. Dont listen to the jealousb jibes from perpetual losers. We ARE good enough and we will repay our loyalty.

Keep the faith.

Feathers.

just face it lads u wernt good enough simple as that.

i agree with u aldo, we just weren`t good enough second half. u can`t score if ur always passing back to the half way line after every quick break. but in saying that, well done England, roll on the european champs!!!!!

yeah and maybe the scottish team will also improve as berti vogts seems to favour bringing through the young blood the team can only get better and with a bit of luck qualify for uro 2004.

well said aldo,
i just hope ur right, coz theres not that much tallent by the look of the friendlies we have played!
owenzy.
:rolleyes:

what planet are yer on, lol, mork callin owenzy

i just hope ur right, coz theres not that much tallent

yeh an we,ll bring out gazza from alcholoics anoniomouse to knock you out again, ilmao,

pps ill send you some more vcds over hadrains wall shortly as soon as i learn how to burn svcd, better quality,

but youll have to pinch a bigger telly to watch them , yer ferker, rrlmao

plus youll have to pedal harder on that generator attached to the back of the bike , to power up the tv

regards scootie

well owenzy m8 we got slaughterd for losing to south korea and look how far they went ,but i know wot u mean with the friendlys hopefully when it really matters he will have a reasonable team put together.

Back