get toolbar here

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
guys I fed up of searching through the forum removing mention/links to this toolbar
we supply keys and we supply files here at Digitalworldz if you havent got enough posts then get posting or donate ;)

this toolbar suppose to have spyware in it so its your choice if you download it or not

well said rat
people do a lot of work to provide these features so be respectfull peeps or you may well get a warning

guys I fed up of searching through the forum removing mention/links to this toolbar
we supply keys and we supply files here at Digitalworldz if you havent got enough posts then get posting or donate ;)

this toolbar suppose to have spyware in it so its your choice if you download it or not

totally agree except the extracp keys aren't too quick in updating. the nthell keys have rolled twice since the 08/04 and i sent the last keys to a mod a couple of days ago, i'll send the keys after todays roll to any mod if it's of any use

totally agree except the extracp keys aren't too quick in updating. the nthell keys have rolled twice since the 08/04 and i sent the last keys to a mod a couple of days ago, i'll send the keys after todays roll to any mod if it's of any use

You are making the same mistake as a lot of people in extra cp. You have to refresh the page (f5) to show the latest updates.
Nice Aviator m8.

the keys get updated as soon as one of us can do it and to be honest just latley it been quick as there are noe a few of us doing it

you must remember to refresh the page of XtraCp though Ive said this mant times

the keys get updated as soon as one of us can do it and to be honest just latley it been quick as there are noe a few of us doing it

you must remember to refresh the page of XtraCp though Ive said this mant times

yep your right - many apologies rat..i never need the keys therefore rarely access the page.. i thought the page would refresh when u open for the first time...sorry m8

never mind u learn something new everyday

cheers IANB

Last edited:
any way of checking if there is spyware? scanned with spybot last night and nothing came up. i don't have enough posts yet to get the extras.

Back