Get free SKY Movies TV shows and more via XBMC + 3 plugins

Ftp the ipk file to /tmp and then install from the software management-install local extension option :)

iv put the file into tmp but when i go into softwear management to install it i dont see it there, iv even re ftp'd it twice to make sure it is in there?

iv put the file into tmp but when i go into softwear management to install it i dont see it there, iv even re ftp'd it twice to make sure it is in there?

If you ftp into your tmp folder is it showing ?

BINGO
im a dum ass, as you's probly already know lol
the problem was that i was putting the file that had the 2 ipk's in it and thats why it would't see it so now have it installed and its very cool :)
thanks wiz569/bobby and every one for your help i could have done it with out you's : thanks :

If you ftp into your tmp folder is it showing ?

ie it was showing the file that had the 2 ipk file in it, my bad, thaks for all your help man will have to have a play with it :)

@ wiz569

could you till me is there any way of finding wot football match's you can watch though the iptv-feeds?
cheers :)

need to look at this again

all sky sports channels were working today not sure if live

was just messing with it now cant remember where to navigate to lol

sky sports & espn live working today + others

Can not find sly sports, movies, can you navigate plz

for info

sky movies espn eurosport all working @ minute

will try sky sports soon

sports 1 2 3 4 working

under latest you will get all

happy viewing

Last edited:
new to the xmbc, any advice you can provide me to receive all the sky channels via it?

new to the xmbc, any advice you can provide me to receive all the sky channels via it?

You wont receive all the sky channels with it,they come and go at times but for reference,install Navi-x and then once installed and your actually in navi-x click on latest updated channels

as above mate

channels come & go sky sports seem not to bad @ minute

most days

not a given though

as above mate

channels come & go sky sports seem not to bad @ minute

most days

not a given though

Considering its free its one of the best things to install either on a pc or tablet,XBMC that is :)

Back