Get free SKY Movies TV shows and more via XBMC + 3 plugins

bobby123

satellite Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unzip the file and install XBMC do not unzip the plugins

Once XBMC is installed open it up and go to SYSTEM>SETTINGS>ADD-ONS>INSTALL FROM ZIP FILE

Brows to the file you downloaded and add the 3 .zip file add-ons. You will have to do this for all 3 add-ons

Once you have done that go back to your XBMC and go to PROGRAMS and select Navi-X and then Naiv-X Media Portal

From here you will be able to access Sky channels, Movies, TV Shows, HD content, Music, Live TV channels. All at the touch of a few buttons

Attachments

• XBMC.zip
    51.5 MB · Views: 152
Am I missing something? Not once browsing navi-x have I ever found sky channels or live streaming footie or anything half way decent,

Where from media portal would you suggest browsing?

Am I missing something? Not once browsing navi-x have I ever found sky channels or live streaming footie or anything half way decent,

Where from media portal would you suggest browsing?

You wont find live sky channels m8 but you will find various series,as for streaming footy then you need to install some different plugins like SportsDevil

You wont find live sky channels m8 but you will find various series,as for streaming footy then you need to install some different plugins like SportsDevil

cool, thanx rat. any other must have xbmc add ons?

cool, thanx rat. any other must have xbmc add ons?

Not really tbh m8,I mainly use navi-x,its especially good when I have missed the nzb download of my favourite series as it will still be on navi-x under the icefilms option :)

Oh and I'm wiz ;)

Not really tbh m8,I mainly use navi-x,its especially good when I have missed the nzb download of my favourite series as it will still be on navi-x under the icefilms option :)

Oh and I'm wiz ;)

nice one, thanx buddy,

hmm, not sure why I called you rat then lol sorry! I guess i'm used to thanking rat for his plugin updates lol :silly:

Unzip the file and install XBMC do not unzip the plugins

Once XBMC is installed open it up and go to SYSTEM>SETTINGS>ADD-ONS>INSTALL FROM ZIP FILE

Brows to the file you downloaded and add the 3 .zip file add-ons. You will have to do this for all 3 add-ons

Once you have done that go back to your XBMC and go to PROGRAMS and select Navi-X and then Naiv-X Media Portal

From here you will be able to access Sky channels, Movies, TV Shows, HD content, Music, Live TV channels. All at the touch of a few buttons

hello
bobby123
will this work on any e2 stb or is it only for apple?
thanks in advance for any help :)

thanks wiz569
could you help me with the installtion of it im not sure about how to install it, ie: TSpanel-do opkg update before installing the plugin
and if im tellneting it to box wot is the comand?
Installation:
-From TSpanel-do opkg update before installing the plugin
-from links down
-from previous versions(update)
-Telnet method:better to do opkg update before installation of the plugin to install dependent files
thanks in advance for any help

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks wiz569
could you help me with the installtion of it im not sure about how to install it, ie: TSpanel-do opkg update before installing the plugin
Installation:
-from links down
-Telnet method:better to do opkg update before installation of the plugin to install dependent files

Ftp the ipk file to /tmp and then install from the software management-install local extension option :)

thanks wiz569
Installation:
-from links down

hello
again

iv found the plugin tspanel and have it loaded and updated to 7.1, do i just put the file ts media 2.2 into extensions and restart the box?

Back