Get a brand new free ipod no catches just click

T

tir789

: big crow yo want a free ipod then click the link thre is no catches it aint no scam.
ITs a form of marketing where u choose the ipod u want and then refer about 9 friends complete a free offer and then they ship u the ipod within a weekk this site has been on cnn, bbc news and other news channels.
thousands are on it a day so go now.

scam

whadda bollox! handy if you are a yank and tried it while the pyramid was still at the top! in yer dreemz pal!

Must agree with you there jon, bollox.
But the best of luck to any that fancy it.
Spamkiller is an excellent piece of software..lol..you might want to try it out.

I don't think the inteligent people that use this site would fall for this sh*t. good luck if you want a go. :ASSFLASH:

tir789 said:
: big crow yo want a free ipod then click the link thre is no catches it aint no scam.
ITs a form of marketing where u choose the ipod u want and then refer about 9 friends complete a free offer and then they ship u the ipod within a weekk this site has been on cnn, bbc news and other news channels.
thousands are on it a day so go now.

http://ipodsgiveaway.co.uk/index.php?referral=126808
this is your first post hope it works for you .
hello or who you are may have been nice first post

ps my refferal link is
http://ipodsgiveaway.co.uk/index.php?referral=126975

LOL WILL IT WORK LETS SEE HA HA HA

wahahaha signs on to try and get free ipod

Their are people who have received Ipods from these schemes and there is a very popular one in America which does more than just Ipods, however this guy has posted ONCE......... 2+2 = get outta here I say!

I think a mod should ban the account.

Hey Goldie ...cut the guy a wee bit slack m8! ...he's only 15 and its his first post...he'll learn ;-) Wee don't need him modded at this stage, peer pressure will suffice when he reads all these replies heh heh

He's probably been trying for ages to get something decent for his first post..unfortunately youthfulness means a lack of holding back or checking out before you jump on in with both feet!

Better to read some more of the forum first ... good luck with post number two! ;-)

I really do hate that free iPod scheme, i've tried a few and it's all been bullsh*t. You might as well go and spend ur hard earnt cash on it, because it's well worth it.

Tallywadger said:
Hey Goldie ...cut the guy a wee bit slack m8! ...he's only 15 and its his first post...he'll learn ;-) Wee don't need him modded at this stage, peer pressure will suffice when he reads all these replies heh heh

He's probably been trying for ages to get something decent for his first post..unfortunately youthfulness means a lack of holding back or checking out before you jump on in with both feet!

Better to read some more of the forum first ... good luck with post number two! ;-)

well said we do all learn by are mistakes and shall continue to do

pipehose said:
well said we do all learn by are mistakes and shall continue to do

Agreed give him a chance. To some this seems a good offer - only after a few years of experience (or scepticism) do we realise all the cons.

I hope all that signed up looked at the T&C's...

Quote:

iPodsGiveaway.co.uk reserves the right to change its Terms & Conditions at any time, for any reason, without notice. We also reserve the right to change the methods through which free items are earned. This may include, but is not limited to, increasing the number of referrals you have to earn. We may also add or remove any product listed as an incentive at any time. If we replace a product, the new product may not be of equal value.

Translated - remove iPod and replace with discount voucher book and 100 spam emails a day!

I notice it states you must participate in one offer and that your refferrals must do the same - I don't think signing up with an email addy is the same - I think they will send some "buy this" to you alll in the future.

Although I will still give them the benefit of the doubt - My advice to anyoune trying this use a temp email account or alias from your ISP. Then you can delete it once (if) you get your iPod.

He! He!

Dunno if it's just me but everytime I click on their 'contact us' tab I get a 404!

'Coming soon - get a free mini mac, get a free DS console'

Well at least we know what further posts we can look forward to!

I've seen unmoderated boards swamped with these kinds of offers - and newsgroups spammed out of exsistence.

Perhaps we could have a separate section on the forum for these referall schemes?

Tallywadger said:

His first post if he had indeed given it some thought would have been to introduce himself in the who are you section----the link itself should be removed so the gullible don't get caught up.

I think he's just a spammer

But what could he possibly gain - only if the link was specific to him, would he receive any credit. :littleang

I have an ipod mini (silver). Bloody marvellous, like a radio station where you love every song! Anyone got theirs engraved? : mr ed :

Back