General Gadget room?

whack

Inactive User
Reaction score
Dont know if has been suggested b4 but would a general gadget room be of interest to the forum? The reason why I asked is I have just ordered a wireless speaker for the garden which I thought was quite cool:

http://www.firebox.com/product/1798?src_t=sbk&src_id=speaker

Didnt quite know where to put the post thats all! Will let u kno if any gud! Bit expensive i kno : multi :

ooo that is a cool idea.

i think another wireless addition to my house would upset the delicate balance i have between the channels lol, they already intefer at times.

You planning on having lots of bbq patrying with that badboy?

u got it in one mate! bbq central i will be running thruout the summer! hahah! Just need sum sun now, i am into my gadgets and stuff and a thort it looked pretty sweet, have to see how well it works tho.

for the money i can see it working pretty well really.
obviously you can't expect incredible sound quality but for a wireless alternative you cant go wrong

aye shud get it on tues so will wait and see what its like. Havent got any other wireless things in flat so not much that can interfere. Only got one wifi (not mine!) being picked up round mine so a cant see it being interferred with

aye shud get it on tues so will wait and see what its like. Havent got any other wireless things in flat so not much that can interfere. Only got one wifi (not mine!) being picked up round mine so a cant see it being interferred with

nah, you shouldnt have a problem, just switch channels over if you do,

in our house we have 2 video senders, wireless internet and a couple of wireless keyboards, they are good to have but bloody annoyin to set up properly

nah, you shouldnt have a problem, just switch channels over if you do,

in our house we have 2 video senders, wireless internet and a couple of wireless keyboards, they are good to have but bloody annoyin to set up properly

bloody hell mate! haha! Oh a have got a wireless keyboard! but thats it! Take it u dont like wires then

bloody hell mate! haha! Oh a have got a wireless keyboard! but thats it! Take it u dont like wires then

well i get cable in my room through the video sender, wireless is mainly for the laptops around the house and the wireless keyboard is because i run my comp through my tele so need a wireless one to control it :)

its great this thing like! Had it in the back garden, receiving from the pc my MP3s. It was mint quality! Very impressed by this piece of kit. Have plugged it into my dbox as well to act as an extra speaker works a treat!

Back