Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Games Server

wavey123

Inactive User
Hello all, after the chaos of a couple of weeks ago Ive not posted in this room, things were a little heated & I thought it best to let things settle.

As I thought, my copy of moh breakthrough was running from a corrupted part of my hard disc, and after removing & reinstalling it runs like a dream, I've been testing it for a few days with a few mates just in case & it seems to be fine.

Now, heres the big question, do you people want me to host games ???
I must admit after last time I was a little disheartend to ever try and
run it again ( I mean come, why would I run a cheat when i wasnt even
playing ??????????????????????) LOL.

So the offer is there for you all, I'll run MOH, COD or whatever you guys
want to play, you'll get upto 10 players with minimal to no lagg at a price
of........... wait for it.......................... FREE!!!!!!

And now over to you ...........

WaVeY :)

of course we do m8..we never said you were running a cheat m8 it was just that crouch thingy that was doing the nut in it must have been a mod m8 things like that are not really cheats m8 just annoying to some peeps.i mean i like some of the fun mods that are out there like the flying one.lol as i said before m8 you ran a good server in my mind i enjoyed playing on it m8 so thanks for offering to run it again m8..alll the best .

wavey we really appriciate what you do and thank you for providing the server top marks m8

Nice 1 m8,glad you got it sorted....BUGGER,now you've sorted im guner get slaughtered even more,that was the only way i was shooting people cuz they couldnt see me LMFAO,Great to have you back with the server m8....look forward to having a good shootout,mayb we could have a easter massacre lol

Oh no............. Just relised I will have to join the mod's side, well at least we'll stand a chance now... LOL

Anyways is COD still running 1.3 ? Cos I anit got any games installed at the mo.

as bomber said m8 was just the crouch thing lets get a game on!!

@dutcho its kiltys vs bulldogs now m8....lol

Yes its 1.3 dutcho if u need it or 1.2 first its in me share and no doubt in a million other shares.I'm game for a game (truth be known I'm game for most things)but lets not go down that road........lol

@ Wavey thanks a lot m8, look forward to playing on yours again :)

nice one wavey m8
cant wait fer the games to start....but
is there a 1.3 cod private server patch out yet
as a lot of us have upgraded to that version.

if not its moh for the time being :)

@Wavey miss playing on your server even though most people just used me as target practice....lol

me to I'm still v1.2 and what about the cod maps ? I've still got loads of maps everywhere on the HD do we still need them all ? to be honest I've only been playing mohaa lately as I couldn't keep up with all the agg, lol :)

Thanks for the support evrybody, glad thats settled.

OK!! Now its time to sort out the Digital World Easter sunday shootout.

SUNDAY 11th @ 12 NOON : MOH BREAKTHROUGH

Sunday sounds great wavey,better keep off the eggs or i aint guner be able to run....will have to wear me combat trousers with the elastic waist :rolleyes:

Back